• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MaxTradingSystem.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Traders!

Better stay away! This is just blabla. Hot air. No proof !

Say claim 75% of their trades succeed. 15% loose. The rest goes even.
But they do not give you any proof.

When you ask for it you get 2 answers:
1. Look at our good reputation
2. See the trades examples on our homepage

To 1: This good reputation is b...s... All this reviews here on FPA or on their homepages are homemade. Just read them and you see a lot of similarity. Nobody tells something bad or even saying it could be risky or criticize at least something. Nothing. This is fake !

To 2: The trades examples are just screenshots of any unknown history.
Any system can be proofen to be successful with history charts. This is nonsens, to claim that as a proof of their successful trading system.

And more: I attended their Primer Course and tried what I have learned.
I made 2 winning trades by pure luck. And 18 loosing trades.

To admin: where is my negative review that I posted last week about them? Do you got to bed with them? You know this is forbidden in any army !

Yours Oksenboel

Hi Oksenboel,

My apologies...until this evening I did not realize this thread existed or I would have replied much sooner.

If you had 18 losing trades, you have not at all grasped proper MAX Trading risk management, and likely you may not be seeing the setups correctly for entries and exits. It is very nearly impossible to have 18 losses out of twenty trades when following the MAX rules.

If you will email us as to when you took the Primer Course, that would be helpful. After verifying that you are a MAX member, I will provide you with a second training at zero cost, and we'll do our best to get you on the right track. I assume you did the requested homework? If so, I will take a look at your homework and see if I can spot any clues as to where you may be having problems.

Please let us know. We'd love to help.

Best regards,

The MAX Team

Hi Oksenboel,

My apologies...until this evening I did not realize this thread existed or I would have replied much sooner.

If you had 18 losing trades, you have not at all grasped proper MAX Trading risk management, and likely you may not be seeing the setups correctly for entries and exits. It is very nearly impossible to have 18 losses out of twenty trades when following the MAX rules.

If you will email us as to when you took the Primer Course, that would be helpful. After verifying that you are a MAX member, I will provide you with a second training at zero cost, and we'll do our best to get you on the right track. I assume you did the requested homework? If so, I will take a look at your homework and see if I can spot any clues as to where you may be having problems.

Please let us know. We'd love to help.

Best regards,

The MAX Team

I am not from max trading but I Would say that if you had 18 consecutiv loosING tardes you have no idea at all of what forex is about. Because you have always 50% of winning in any giving tarde set up. 18 I dont know how you did it. Its líke flip a coin and get 18 wrong. Posible but un líke.

Max system is actually a good system but as they stated before, you need full focus and concentration while learning. A lot of details, hints, tips and full blow price action.

Very true, mishacao19. Becoming a good trader is not an easy process. Like most businesses, success requires a lot of hard work.

Near the end of this month we are providing 3 real-time trading webinars, complimentary. Anyone interested in watching MAX methods traded on live charts can register in the lefthand column at maxtradingsystem.com -- and invitations will arrive at your Inbox several days ahead of the webinars.

When registering on our website, a confirmation email is sent immediately. Be sure to respond by clicking the confirmation link in that email, or we cannot send the invitations.

Back