A BUNCH of e-Books

So true. I have studied Forex for a year, demo traded another four months but I do not have live trades to call experience. Sometimes I wake up feeling like kicking myself.

Midas, I just finished something that greatly broadened my knowledge of Forex-actually, I have a few more days left & plan on taking FULL advantage of them! I found out about Jarratt Davis through this forum and although I learned quite a bit from his postings here; one HUGE problem I've had is absolutely NO foundation in this field whatsoever. In 8 years of college + Med School, I was only required to take 1 semester of a VERY basic Economics course. Considering that was also the semester I took my first Organic Chem PLUS Physics w Calc; Economics wasn't exactly something that interested me at that point. (Actually, I only took it because me advisor said it was an "easy A" and wouldn't require anything but my attendance ;) )
Anyways, Jarratt offers 2 weeks free access to his site which contains some real jewels in the foundation and Fundamentals of currency trading. I've watched each of the videos at LEAST 3 times, taken volumes of notes, and feel I FINALLY understand this crazy industry! (Well, as much as you can in 2 weeks anyways!) I've even had a complete turn-around in my news trading-understanding what's going on! I also plan on subscribing to a news feed this week!
It's certainly NOT "the holy grail", but for those of us who have extensive backgrounds in such unrelated fields, and no foundation in the markets; Jarratt's videos have been a game-changer for me and how I understand currency trading! I HIGHLY recommend it!

I will search for those man.

He's under "ShoulderOfGiants" under the Education tab here. I believe there's a link to his offer in his posts. I HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of it while it's available! Even just the first 3 videos are loaded with information-although if you're anything like me, I had to rewatch the first one on Futures about 4 times before I "got it"!! ;)

He's under "ShoulderOfGiants" under the Education tab here. I believe there's a link to his offer in his posts. I HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of it while it's available! Even just the first 3 videos are loaded with information-although if you're anything like me, I had to rewatch the first one on Futures about 4 times before I "got it"!! ;)

If we will pay attention to the learning videos then we will surely be able to use them easily and make some income :)

Glad to have it cause I have thought we have only something like you know babpypips platform for good forex education and then start with something else. I do see what is what now and glad that such section exists by browsing this forum a bit anyway.

I'll be honest: this week I've had a bunch of routine medical tests, (I "flunked" my colonoscopy-it's not that they found anything per se, but they're going to have to admit me into the hospital to redo one), and I'd purposely gotten some books on trading in PDF form that I could both read-and listen to with a text-to-voice app on my iPad. I haven't made it past the second chapter in ANY of the books before falling asleep, lol!! Not sure what it is-I mean in one of the books Kathy Lein was describing a fascinating history of the currency markets-BUT, I just couldn't stay focused or interested enough to stay awake!! Maybe I'm just tired & dehydrated... I'm going to try again this weekend. I've slept most of the last day, and should be re-hydrated, so hopefully my mind is a BIT clearer!
Considering I woke-up from some nightmare related to trading at 1AM this morning, *something* must be getting through to my subconscious!! ;) (and NO, I don't remember exactly what the dream was about, just that it had to do with trading. I'd fallen asleep listening to Trading in the Zone-it was still playing when I woke-up, coughing, trying to catch my breath & sweating...lol!! Is there mobsters or something in there? I'll have to go back & read it-while AWAKE this time!! ;) )
wow some great resourse and good reading for a divers range of trades and forex knowledge! thanks

1. "Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms" by Jim Brown
  2. "Forex Price Action Scalping" by Bob Volman
  3. "Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude" by Mark Douglas
  4. "The Little Book of Currency Trading: How to Make Big Profits in the World of Forex" by Kathy Lien
  5. "The Forex Trading Course: A Self-Study Guide to Becoming a Successful Currency Trader" by Abe Cofnas
  6. "Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators" by Alex Nekritin and Walter Peters
  7. "The Forex Set & Forget Profit System: It is VERY DIFFICULT TO LOSE with this extremely reliable trading system" by Mark Boardman
  8. "Forex For Beginners" by Brian Dolan
  9. "High Probability Trading Strategies: Entry to Exit Tactics for the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets" by Robert C. Miner
  10. "A Three-Dimensional Approach to Forex Trading" by Anna Coulling

Back