• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem A company disappears, along with all the money

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many companies which we see today in the list and the other day disappear. These companies are scam and use the money of other people to invest in the market for trading.

New company appear using same texts as Tradelite!!

Dear FPA,
I am one of those that lost money with Tradelite, so I know well how their website looked like. Well, today I received an email advertising a supposed Forex Account Management company called Liberty Reserve Offshore. I check it out and found almost the same texts that Tradelite had in their website. In fact, the testimonials are exactly the same as the ones they had in Tradelite. They also mentioned Panama as their offshore site, and the same stupid story of the founders, except that now they are not from JP Morgan, but "expert traders". In one of the testimonials, they forgot to change the word Tradelite for LR Offshore, so, they must be the same scammers!!
By the way, I really thing that Liberty Reserve and all those payers are a bunch of scammers as well since they must know what is going on with this companies and look at this case, now same scammers using the LR name?? Certainly, LR must know and support all this.

Take at look at libertyreserveoffshore.com and you will see where our money is. Can we do something?
Cheers
Joseajm

Victims of Trade Light Scams

I am a victim of Tradelite scams. Other friends of mine are
victims as well. We do not know what to do in this situation. We would like to get some help on how to get
these scammers to return our hard earned money.
Please help us!

Trini

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back