AA Options

Batch108

Recruit
I have been scammed by these people! I have invested $1000 USD in two deposits, have spoken to various people at AA Options about my account over the last few months, like Adam Stern.

I had various Emails sent to me about more information with regards to 'Verification' of my deposits as I had changed my Debit card because of loss after my initial deposit!

I eventually gave them the proof they needed with a letter from my Bank, by this stage I wanted my account closed and my account balance returned to me, approximately $2200 USD!

I was getting the run around, when I last tried to access there website to send another message I was redirected to a page to login, not the normal https://www.aaoption.com page. I can't access that now?

So I can't get a screen shot of my account balance?

It looks like they have vanished with my money?

Can anyone help?

Regards and a great deal of hope,

Paul Kefford

I have been scammed by these people! I have invested $1000 USD in two deposits, have spoken to various people at AA Options about my account over the last few months, like Adam Stern.

I had various Emails sent to me about more information with regards to 'Verification' of my deposits as I had changed my Debit card because of loss after my initial deposit!

I eventually gave them the proof they needed with a letter from my Bank, by this stage I wanted my account closed and my account balance returned to me, approximately $2200 USD!

I was getting the run around, when I last tried to access there website to send another message I was redirected to a page to login, not the normal https://www.aaoption.com page. I can't access that now?

So I can't get a screen shot of my account balance?

It looks like they have vanished with my money?

Can anyone help?

Regards and a great deal of hope,

Paul Kefford

View attachment 28066 View attachment 28067 View attachment 28068 View attachment 28069 View attachment 28070 View attachment 28071 View attachment 28072 View attachment 28073 View attachment 28074 View attachment 28075

Site is asking for password to enter and its url says "Password Protected". We already issued warning about them in January 2016 to avoid them which you can read here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11578/www.AAOption.com

Thanks for the Reply, fair enough you warned people against them, but unfortunately everyone doesn't see your posts? What else can I do?

Regards Paul

Now you have to try chargeback, Talk with your cc department and share the story with them

Hi Paul-welcome to FPA-
You are a fortunate man indeed to have FxMaster helping you-take his important advice-calm yourself-take a deep breathe and then go into action-
You have come into the forum a little late in that we would have asked you to take screen- shots of your platform before they closed it down!!!!
By the way -try to erase some of the personal info in your screen- shots above. A lot v people read the threads, some of them will probably try to have another crack at you!!!!
The best thing to do now is to write a word document similar to what you did above stating exactly- when-how and why this all happened! It's best to have a condensed version too because there are many people you will have to explain your story to.

You have to act with haste now-it's 3 months or so since your initial deposit and there are time lines depending on which country and bank you are dealing with!- Paul you have to study other threads -get familiar with the terminology- Prepare to attack them!!!

Charge-backs are usually issued from the fraud squad attached to your bank or their Visa or credit card issuer.
It's pretty difficult explaining your story and getting them to act in the first instance, and very laborious due to the long charge back process-but well worth it!!!.
There are about 10 ways to instigate charge back-but in your case it would be that they didn't issue the goods-that is they didn't produce the training to let you trade in a professional manner, or that they have denied you the basic rights to withdraw your investment.
For each deposit, your bank will give you a number, they then will approach AAoptions credit people and try and get the deposit back saying that their ads show that it's easy to bank with them-why don't you do as you say?
Their credit people will then get back to your bank and argue their case. You are then given their version and documents to peruse.
Their lawyers are so busy that quite often they make basic mistakes. That's why you have to be ready with your amo-(evidence)-
It's a long drawn out process -and you have to work it in your favour!

Rebecca from WinChargeback is another good option-she's had good results, but is extremely busy! Hey I wonder why!

We only see the tip of the iceberg here!
Hope this helps a little bit- Plz keep us posted
take care -
Tolly

Hi Paul-welcome to FPA-
You are a fortunate man indeed to have FxMaster helping you-take his important advice-calm yourself-take a deep breathe and then go into action-
You have come into the forum a little late in that we would have asked you to take screen- shots of your platform before they closed it down!!!!
By the way -try to erase some of the personal info in your screen- shots above. A lot v people read the threads, some of them will probably try to have another crack at you!!!!
The best thing to do now is to write a word document similar to what you did above stating exactly- when-how and why this all happened! It's best to have a condensed version too because there are many people you will have to explain your story to.

You have to act with haste now-it's 3 months or so since your initial deposit and there are time lines depending on which country and bank you are dealing with!- Paul you have to study other threads -get familiar with the terminology- Prepare to attack them!!!

Charge-backs are usually issued from the fraud squad attached to your bank or their Visa or credit card issuer.
It's pretty difficult explaining your story and getting them to act in the first instance, and very laborious due to the long charge back process-but well worth it!!!.
There are about 10 ways to instigate charge back-but in your case it would be that they didn't issue the goods-that is they didn't produce the training to let you trade in a professional manner, or that they have denied you the basic rights to withdraw your investment.
For each deposit, your bank will give you a number, they then will approach AAoptions credit people and try and get the deposit back saying that their ads show that it's easy to bank with them-why don't you do as you say?
Their credit people will then get back to your bank and argue their case. You are then given their version and documents to peruse.
Their lawyers are so busy that quite often they make basic mistakes. That's why you have to be ready with your amo-(evidence)-
It's a long drawn out process -and you have to work it in your favour!

Rebecca from WinChargeback is another good option-she's had good results, but is extremely busy! Hey I wonder why!

We only see the tip of the iceberg here!
Hope this helps a little bit- Plz keep us posted
take care -
Tolly

Thankss Tolly for the detailed posting, I will contact my Bank. How do I remove my image uploads?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul-Hmmm you got me there!- perhaps one of the big guns will reply on how to edit your thread for your sensitive info- you can understand -we can't have every Tom,Dick and Harry changing people's threads-Hey!!!!
Go Paul-u can do this-bank first -
Tolly

Try a DIY chargeback. Contact the fraud department at your bank and show them how you were defrauded.

Back