AAoptions is nothing but a scam

Rodney Michaels

Recruit
hi everyone, please beware of this scammer. we sent withdrawal request 12 days ago to withdraw our $498 from our funds, yet until now nothing happened. Not even one account manager called us, nothing, the live support is just telling us that the request was in the finance department. i hope this company will be burnt to the ground and all that is working there will suffer.

Go ahead talk with live support and invite them to join this thread and ask for the reason of the delay withdrawal.

Again talk with them and tell them that you will share this conversation at forums (Lets see what they reply after that) share live chat conversation here with us.

contact-us

thank you for the advice. i did try to connect with the live support. someone named emily joined the chat room but ignored me. https://www.aaoption.com/contact-us/

how do iget my money Out of AAOptions? the same thing has happened to me and i want to file a case against them for their misleading lies and disloyality! I had money set up with my Account manager Brooker name Ben Walker who turned out to be As Arrogant as they get, explaining to me he was only helping me make money with Hedge funds that put me into.Then Oil Trades then when i complained that i wanted to withdraw my money out and told him off for taking Athorazation on oil Trades without my permissiont he then Ranted at me that i lacked Appreciation And didn't Deserve his Expertise. So i cut him off and tried withdrawing, I went through the Whole Vertification processs finance Department Even Daniel The superviser Reassuring i would recieve my 2.2k back into My account but days later nothing happens. I call them they Disconnect I call again and again wasting 4 pounds on calling Same thing disconect or placed in the ''Music Theme''.

I need my money back and i'm losing Trust in all Binary options... I hear even Banc De Binary is yet another Scam..
If anyone can help i'd appreciate it Thank you.

To file a Traders Court case, you need to have left them a 1 star review and you also need to open your own thread in Scam Alerts. Once that's done, then you can file a case.

To file a Traders Court case, you need to have left them a 1 star review and you also need to open your own thread in Scam Alerts. Once that's done, then you can file a case.
I've opened my thread already but how do i summit a review star?

I can't summit my Court case preperation folder i keep recieving this nuisance message..

Please correct the following errors:
  1. At least one email contact in the format Name is necessary.
    I'm doing this properly each time
    Anna Broks
    annab@aaoptions.com
    Ben Walker
    ben.w@aaoptions.com

I don't understand.

Back