Accentforex & PAMM scams

Dear Clients,

We already have sent the explanation.
The post is under FPA moderation and is not yet visible to other users (because it consists some links for our words confirmation).
Once it is published, you will be convinced of the legitimacy of the AccentForex actions.
We can not be responsible for Trader's trading tactics.
Clients of AccentForex broker lose and earn in the Forex Market every day, PAMM-service is no exception. You can verify this by considering the PAMM-managers' rating in more detail.

Please note:

"Foreign exchange trading carries a high degree of risk. In particular, because of the low margins required for currency trading, changes in foreign exchange market can lead to considerable losses.

The customer may lose all initial funds and any additional funds deposited to enhance or control the position in the market.

Therefore, currency trading is suitable only for people who understand and allow the economical, legal and other risks associated with such dealings, and is able to withstand financial losses."

Kind regards,
AccentForex Team

It is visible. What explanation you have sent?

Dear Client,

Each a trader application is considered in detail based on various conditions on the account at the moment, as well as whether the application and the trader's actions are in accordance with Trader Agreement and PAMM Agreement as Part of Trader Agreement, item 6.1.
Also for further communication, we kindly ask you to identify yourself as a customer of our company (name, account number). Thank you.
Other questions you can ask our Support Team.

Kind regards,
AccentForex Team

Last edited:
Dear Client,

Each a trader application is considered in detail based on various conditions on the account at the moment, as well as whether the application and the trader's actions are in accordance with Trader Agreement and PAMM Agreement as Part of Trader Agreement, item 6.1.
Other questions you can ask our Support Team.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
AccentForex Team

http://accentforex.com/for-traders/documents/trader-agreement/

Which part of 6.1? I did not find any.

I am one of the investors and I demand this thread is open for discussion and documented. There is no need to get it invisible if accentforex is innocent in this incident until proves otherwise.

I am one of the investors and I demand this thread is open for discussion and documented. There is no need to get it invisible if accentforex is innocent in this incident until proves otherwise.

Can you assist to post this thread to the chat wall so all investors come in here to discuss?

Dear Clients,

For further communication, we kindly ask you to identify yourself as customers of our company and Investors of this account (name, account number).
In another case, we regard the reviews above only as black PR of outsiders who have nothing to do with AccentForex Broker.
You can also contact our Support Team at any time and get answers to your questions.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
AccentForex Team

I just saw this thread. You really pretend to be ... or you guy 're really so ... I read the agreement and I advise you too. It'll help you not to talk nonsense.
Specifically on the topic: I have an experience of trading with accentforex and also investing... this experience is +very good+. I think that you 're wrong and you 're an interested person. Something smells bad from you. I advise you to be more careful with posts, cuz now I ci that you and several users here are the same person. It's funny.

Back