Accentforex & PAMM scams

Dear FPA and Clients,

AccentForex keeps track of its reputation.
Accentforex strictly observes the terms of the Trader Agreement and PAMM Agreement.
These are the agreements with which each client, registered in AccentForex, is acquainted and accepted.
http://accentforex.com/for-traders/documents/trader-agreement/
http://accentforex.com/downloads/PAMM-Agreement_EN.pdf
Also each Client agrees that he is acquainted with the Risks of Forex Trading. This information is available on our website in free access http://accentforex.com/for-traders/documents/risk-warning, as well as in the footer on every our website page.

We draw your attention to the fact that the actions of AccentForex on the trader specified in the thread were absolutely legitimate for the following reasons:

1. According to the Trader Agreement and the PAMM Agreement, a trader has the right, based on his trading or strategy, change the duration of the trading session.
We want to note that more than half of the PAMM-managers from the PAMM-rating from time to time send such applications.
As a reason, it is usually indicated the change in the trading strategy or what the trader wants to leave floating trades on the weekend.
If such requests meet the requirements and rules, they are accepted.

" 6.1. Rollover is carried out according to the rollover graphic of the specific PAMM-Account.
Rollover period of the specific PAMM-Account is set by PAMM-Manager and can be shift
on condition that the interests of all parties in the PAMM system (the trader, investors
and partners) are taken into account. "

2. The trader had to warn investors about his decision.
Based on a detailed consideration of the account - we see such alert on the PAMM-manager's wall. We did not have a single investor of account # 305982 appealed to us and expressed disagreement on this matter.

3. We accepted several requests for consideration in the Complaints department (about trader losses), but these investors changed their decision after the trader made a profitable trades and they refused their Complaints.
This event occurred before the trader's application for the trading session extension.

4. At the time of request consideration for the trading session extension (account #305982), there were open trades in the account of about 10% of the balance. Transactions had a negative balance. Thereby, in the interests of all participants, it was decided to satisfy the request, because at the moment of the end of the trading session, these negative transactions would be automatically closed by the system and all participants of the PAMM-account would suffer losses.

Kind regards,
AccentForex Team

I just realised your previous statement on "you have provided the explanation but not visible' is related to this post and is currently visible by all the readers.

I will now reply to each of your explanations:

1. I will reveal this information after I finish the others and get clearance for the following 2,3 and 4.

2. Jordan applied for extension and get it approved, then only he notified everyone there. How could investors to react on the disagreement to extend? Shoutwall should not be used in determination of concern or any agreements or disagreement. Every concern or approval needs to be on writing under proper channel by mean of official e-mail notification and consent from investors.

Did Accent forex do this? The answer is NO. You based on the shoutbox channel to determine there is no single complaints from investors and therefore, you approved it.

3. I did not understand what request considerations were received by Complaints and I assumed the considerations were to end up the current trading session so investors can withdrawal the residuals?

If it is, I kindly ask you to invite the investors to join here for our discussions.

4. Request to extend the trading session happened for the last 3 trades that resulted the margin calls. Previous losses were recovered and every investors were happy about the recovery. For these last 3 trades, you mentioned that the losses were just 10% of the account balance. What was your basis of consideration to approve the request? Just because it was loss and you did not hope your trader (PAMM Manager) to cut loss at the end of trading session and thus your approved the extension? This doesnt make sense.

When come to term of trading whereby the trading session has been defined and fixed, it shouldn't be changed without the consent from all the investors or majority investors to approve such request. But you approved such request just because that is the request from PAMM manager and because you did not want the account to suffer loss of 10% from the account balance?

The PAMM agreement states this
can be shift on condition that the interests of all parties in the PAMM system (the trader, investors
and partners) are taken into account

On the condition that interests of all parties in the PAMM system i.e trader, investors and partners << Where and when such interests of all parties are taken into account?

The answer is NO. You just took the interest from trader but none from investors and partners.

Last edited:
I just saw this thread. You really pretend to be ... or you guy 're really so ... I read the agreement and I advise you too. It'll help you not to talk nonsense.
Specifically on the topic: I have an experience of trading with accentforex and also investing... this experience is +very good+. I think that you 're wrong and you 're an interested person. Something smells bad from you. I advise you to be more careful with posts, cuz now I ci that you and several users here are the same person. It's funny.

The post related to PAMM agreement link has just been released by FPA and visible by everyone.

How could you able to post this message that you have read the agreement that related to 6.1?

Again, this shows you are part of the team.

It is clear Gürkan Akbari defending Accent the scammer regarding this issue. How much you get paid? He probably enjoying 4 millions as he got it last week and last December... How is life in hell Jordan?

I just saw this thread. You really pretend to be ... or you guy 're really so ... I read the agreement and I advise you too. It'll help you not to talk nonsense.
Specifically on the topic: I have an experience of trading with accentforex and also investing... this experience is +very good+. I think that you 're wrong and you 're an interested person. Something smells bad from you. I advise you to be more careful with posts, cuz now I ci that you and several users here are the same person. It's funny.

U're funny here. Can you show me your account number, name with accentforex?

You can request the moderators to check if we are same person.
Be sure, I'll do that. Dont worry about it!

"If you believe I am not interested by other people, why you are here?"

I would have already left this thread, but you and your clones have incompetently responded about me. I'm not interested in accusing or protecting someone. I'm interested in having you apologize for what I said in my address.

"If you love to justice and find out the truth. Did you read and study all the facts?
Why I can't be here and why you are here to question me while you never question Accent Forex?"

I stadied...and please, sure, you can write anywhere. BUT. In response to my opinion, you accused me and I disagree. Perhaps you are just a person with multiple personalities. Well, good. You just see what you want to see.

From your second account: "You did not invest in this PAMM. You defend Accentforex."
I'm a trader and investor but for more info you will verify your identity first please. (Oh, you forgot about that, sorry) I just assumed all the facts. And you just disagree with all that appropriate for your aim.

Again from your firs accont:
"The post related to PAMM agreement link has just been released by FPA and visible by everyone.
How could you able to post this message that you have read the agreement that related to 6.1?
Again, this shows you are part of the team."

Before I write to you, I talked to the broker. I had to check that your arguments are correct. The broker gave me an agreement. And after that I expressed my opinion.
I'm waiting for an apology from you. You easily set your accusations without arguments. Should I trust you?

From your 3d personality: "U're funny here. Can you show me your account number, name with accentforex?"

Good. I'll take the first step. Perhaps you will do the same thing ... Faceless.
trading acc# 331021 my name is Gürkan Akbari.
Now we will see how do you (scamdetecter and others clons) provide your info... If not, this isn't the first bell that you are suspicious.

P.S. It does not matter what you write here and who you blame. This is not about that. This is personal.

Be sure, I'll do that. Dont worry about it!

"If you believe I am not interested by other people, why you are here?"

I would have already left this thread, but you and your clones have incompetently responded about me. I'm not interested in accusing or protecting someone. I'm interested in having you apologize for what I said in my address.

"If you love to justice and find out the truth. Did you read and study all the facts?
Why I can't be here and why you are here to question me while you never question Accent Forex?"

I stadied...and please, sure, you can write anywhere. BUT. In response to my opinion, you accused me and I disagree. Perhaps you are just a person with multiple personalities. Well, good. You just see what you want to see.

From your second account: "You did not invest in this PAMM. You defend Accentforex."
I'm a trader and investor but for more info you will verify your identity first please. (Oh, you forgot about that, sorry) I just assumed all the facts. And you just disagree with all that appropriate for your aim.

Again from your firs accont:
"The post related to PAMM agreement link has just been released by FPA and visible by everyone.
Again, this shows you are part of the team."

Before I write to you, I talked to the broker. I had to check that your arguments are correct. The broker gave me an agreement. And after that I expressed my opinion.
I'm waiting for an apology from you. You easily set your accusations without arguments. Should I trust you?

From your 3d personality: "U're funny here. Can you show me your account number, name with accentforex?"

Good. I'll take the first step. Perhaps you will do the same thing ... Faceless.
trading acc# 331021 my name is Gürkan Akbari.
Now we will see how do you (scamdetecter and others clons) provide your info... If not, this isn't the first bell that you are suspicious.

P.S. It does not matter what you write here and who you blame. This is not about that. This is personal.

You must be the team of the broker. I never see the trader is busy body to talk to them about the agreement and study on behalf and concluded so.

You must be the team of the broker. I never see the trader is busy body to talk to them about the agreement and study on behalf and concluded so.
Many scams in the market and under such circumstances I had to check the arguments on your part and on the broker's part.
Maybe you're on the team of some broker?
What about your info?

Many scams in the market and under such circumstances I had to check the arguments on your part and on the broker's part.
What about your info?

It is not your responsibility to know about my identity. Why you kept on busy body to know about it and to defend on behalf of accent?
Did they pay you? Or you are part of it?

Your languages sometimes are good and sometimes are suck. Why? Multiple accesses from more than 1 guys?

Joined today, posted 3 posts in other sections and started to query me?

Why did you use "We" in your reply? Why did you "us"?

This clearly show that you are either same guy with Gürkan Akbari or

or you are paid posters by Accent Forex as both of you suspected that I am the competitor or agent from other brokers.

If you don't know anything about me, please stay away. I do know you as well and why you are busy body?
I sad 'we' abt myself and other participants of dis chat. I sad us in the same reason. Or... Do u think that u'r only 1 person on dis forum.
I c yr comment abt extending of trading session. As I know, dis is a general option for pamms and others managed accs.

FPA Forums Team Note: The accusation of Maetin445 and Gürkan Akbari being multies of the same person is correct. Both accounts have been banned.

It is not your responsibility to know about my identity. Why you kept on busy body to know about it and to defend on behalf of accent?
Did they pay you? Or you are part of it?

Your languages sometimes are good and sometimes are suck. Why? Multiple accesses from more than 1 guys?
What about your data? You become suspicious. You lose reputation very quickly. I would provide data if I were you.

Back