• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Activtrades canceled trades after i made profit

I am having an issue with a company

RudiS

Recruit
Activtrades wrote me an E-Mail yesterday after a good trading session that they will cancel my orders where i made profit "because they were opened on a manifest error which affected the prices of FX pairs".

------
Dear XXX YYY,

Please note that the following order numbers have been cancelled, because they were opened on a manifest error which affected the prices of FX pairs:

... and many other order numbers
-------

They directly deducted 1285,18 USD from my account without speaking with me. Then i wrote an E-Mail that this is not ok to cancel my profit afterwards and looks like they are not interested:

Werte XXX YYY,

gestern haben wir unter anderem in den Währungspaaren EURJPY und USDJPY fehlerhafte Preise festgestellt, die wir über die Plattform an unsere Kunden weitergegeben haben. Aufgrund eines offensichtlichen Fehlers haben wir davon betroffen Trade rückwirkend für ungültig erklärt und betroffene Kunden über den Vorfall informiert.

Translation:
Yesterday we, among other things in the currency pairs EURJPY and USDJPY and incorrect prices found that we have passed through the platform to our customers. Because of an obvious mistake, we have affected trade retroactively declared invalid and affected customers informed of the incident.

---------
Then i tried to find a solution on chat, phone, several E-Mails and they are not interested.

Ok, if there is a mistake in a system i would understand it. But what they do not know is, that a friend made the same trades in parallel with the same EA. They did not cancel his orders and he could withdraw his profit! My profits are stolen, his profit was no problem. I traded with a higher lot and this is the reason why there are "FX Pair problems.....".

Please take a look in my PDF document. Lucky me i made a history export before they have stolen my money. I make it from time to time and this was good. Otherwise i have had no proof.

In that document you will see:
- My original trade
- The cancellation of my trades + They deleted a lot of trades without a official cancellation
- The trades of my friend with the same EA in the same time and without cancellation

Are they guilty or not?

Regards,

Rudi

Attachments

• activtrades.pdf
    222.3 KB · Views: 24
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Yes unbelievable, they probably need extra funds for India, lucky you are involved with a strong
regulated entity, so even though occasional they also forget, who is the client, the FCA will remind
them !

Just a tip, since you apply similar trading strategies with you friend, maybe try a different broker and
start comparing….. (there are other strong reg. brokers advertising in Germany)

Update from 16th:

They are not interested in my invitation! See eMail in german languange:

Sehr geehrte xxxx,

vielen Dank für die Email.

Wir werden hierzu keine Stellung nehmen, da dieser Fall jetzt über den Obudsman und unserer Compliance Abteilung geklärt wird.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Vikesh Purohit
Account Representative

ActivTrades
1 Thomas More Square
London E1W 1YN
United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 (0)207 6500 500
Dir.: +44 (0)207 6500 554
Fax: +44 (0)207 6500 505
vpurohit@activtrades.com
www.activtrades.com

They need to check their spelling, however you forwarded the case already to the Uk financial Ombudsman ? If that’s the case….standby then.

After inviting them to this thread, they terminated my IB Agreement. This company is criminal! Can´t we do anything faster? I am quite sure that i am not their only victim.

Attachments

• termination notice.pdf
    58.9 KB · Views: 14
They definitely seem to be very unhappy, amazing!

The uk. financial ombudsman, is about the best/fair issue, as well free of charge, it sure will take a little time, but it’s not so bad…..in event your friends suspect company wrong doing……….same procedure !

I believe you may start a court case on FPA as well

Back