admiral market【last time call fxservice】 frozen my account which got fund inside

chicken2016

Recruit
i had open account under admiral market on 2011
then i forgot this account but inside there stil got usd 5k and 1 lot of snp Long position.
but 2015 i realize of this account,but i cannot login.
only i realize than fxservice already been bought my MTRADING.
and my account was freeze cannot login.my fund also dissapear.
can know who should i talk to of this issue?
i had try contact admiral uk and they say they already inform Mtrading ..but mtrading refuse to talk to me.

Attachments

• sshot-2016-01-10-[18-03-44].png
    sshot-2016-01-10-[18-03-44].png
    68 KB · Views: 2
You need to talk with Admiral markets again that MTRADING is not interested to talk with you and you want your money back and ask them to do the needful.

from last year until 2016,also no one dare to reply me..
is admiral scam?

Attachments

• sshot-2016-01-12-[02-25-53].png
    sshot-2016-01-12-[02-25-53].png
    325.5 KB · Views: 3
  • sshot-2016-01-12-[02-25-53].png
    sshot-2016-01-12-[02-25-53].png
    325.5 KB · Views: 3
Send emails to MTrading and Admiral Markets at the same time. Let them know that their silence in this issue is damaging the reputation of both companies.

i had open account under admiral market on 2011
then i forgot this account but inside there stil got usd 5k and 1 lot of snp Long position.
but 2015 i realize of this account,but i cannot login.
only i realize than fxservice already been bought my MTRADING.
and my account was freeze cannot login.my fund also dissapear.
can know who should i talk to of this issue?
i had try contact admiral uk and they say they already inform Mtrading ..but mtrading refuse to talk to me.

Dear chicken2016,

I am an official brand ambassador of Admiral Markets on FPA & would like to make it clear that MTrading use Admiral Markets as a technology provider to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform. As per your query, if you are still interested in resolving this issue, please provide us with your account number, we will look into your querry and provide you information regarding your account.

Dear chicken2016,

I am an official brand ambassador of Admiral Markets on FPA & would like to make it clear that MTrading use Admiral Markets as a technology provider to execute customers’ orders on MTrading platform. As per your query, if you are still interested in resolving this issue, please provide us with your account number, we will look into your querry and provide you information regarding your account.

nice.
finally someone come.
im also hope admiral was not a big scam clients money broker.
i had pm you all the infor

We have finished investigating your claim. As a result of this, please be informed that we have found only a registration under your name with the e-mail of den****@yahoo.com. A potential client of Admiral Markets can either open a demo account which are specially designed for practicing without any risks or open a real account once deciding to enter into a binding client agreement with Admiral Markets. For trading on a real account, clients must transfer their monetary funds to the trading account in order to be able to actually trade.
In your case, only demo account nr 117**** without any real monetary funds on them has been opened with the balance around 5000 USD/EUR.

Once a client has not been active for a longer period of time, the demo or real account will be archived. The funds from a real account can be withdrawn back, but the demo account funds can not as they are these are only necessary for practicing. Both account types can be restored but in case of a demo account, once a client has not been active a certain period of inactivity, the demo account will be simply deleted from the system.

In summary, we believe that you have mistakenly confused the demo and real accounts. Due to our Privacy Policy, we can not disclose here in the forum the relevant examples from our system regards this case.

It took 2 months to check the records? This doesn't inspire confidence.

Chicken2016, if you had a live account, please provide the account number - perhaps one of the daily confirmation statements.. If you deposited funds, please show evidence.

Back