• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Admiral Markets blocked my account WITHOUT WARNING and WITHOUT ANY REASON and I lost around 63000Euro.

I am having an issue with a company

Topuzanova

Recruit
On 09.05.2024 early in the morning Admirals blocked my account with number 12144247 WITHOUT WARNING and WITHOUT ANY REASON, at a time when I had an open sell position of 36 lots at Nasdaq, that were at minus 58600€, but for several months I hedged and traded them, waiting for the price to move in my direction, because the price has already reached an all-time high. I could not open any positions to hedge, while the price was going up and up. No one in the Admirals office in Bulgaria did not know the reasons, they said they would call me back, how we can resolve the issue. For this reason I deposited an additional €5,000 to support my position and Admirals accepted the payment.

After I contacted an employee of the company in their Bulgarian office, he told me that they will find out what the problem is and how we can fix it and they will contact me by phone. For the next 3 hours no one contacted me nor did they answer my calls. When they finally picked me up, they told me that my account was blocked, because my trade was risky and the broker had sent me an email about it. I opened my mailbox and found an emailI, which I am attaching here - in which Admiral Europe told me that that they are unilaterally terminating their relationship with me, but without giving reasons. here I want to note, that my blocked account was in Admiral Jordan, but the e-mail was from Admiral Europe.)

I called the staff again and asked what the reason was and if there was anything I could do, for unblock my account. They promised to help, try to find out the reason and call me back again. After about 9 hours, I was told on the phone by an Admirals employee in Bulgaria, that I had been sent a letter confirming that I understood the risk of my trade and that if I signed this letter, they would unblock my account. I e-signed it (as I was traveling all day) and returned it immediately, with an Admirals employee confirming receipt and assuring me that my account would be unblocked to trade immediately. I am attaching here this e-mail too.

BUT this didn't happen until 10am the next day, when the price went up sharply and I was forced to close my losing position with a loss of around €63,000, to save at least 3000 euros from my account.

As of today, not only is my account unblocked, but even my account is completely disabled at 24.05.2024 and I can't log in to see my logs, history, balance and etc.

PLEASE DIRECT ME to whom I can contact for assistance?

Attachments

• Admirals Europe Ltd_Termination Notice_ELENA IVANOVA TOPUZANOVA-1.pdf
    44.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Risks confirmation Elena Topuzanova.pdf
    102.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 29
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Dayli confirm_09_05_2024.pdf
    530.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Dayli confirm_10_05_2024.pdf
    541 KB · Views: 11
On 09.05.2024 early in the morning Admirals blocked my account with number 12144247 WITHOUT WARNING and WITHOUT ANY REASON, at a time when I had an open sell position of 36 lots at Nasdaq, that were at minus 58600€, but for several months I hedged and traded them, waiting for the price to move in my direction, because the price has already reached an all-time high. I could not open any positions to hedge, while the price was going up and up. No one in the Admirals office in Bulgaria did not know the reasons, they said they would call me back, how we can resolve the issue. For this reason I deposited an additional €5,000 to support my position and Admirals accepted the payment.

After I contacted an employee of the company in their Bulgarian office, he told me that they will find out what the problem is and how we can fix it and they will contact me by phone. For the next 3 hours no one contacted me nor did they answer my calls. When they finally picked me up, they told me that my account was blocked, because my trade was risky and the broker had sent me an email about it. I opened my mailbox and found an emailI, which I am attaching here - in which Admiral Europe told me that that they are unilaterally terminating their relationship with me, but without giving reasons. here I want to note, that my blocked account was in Admiral Jordan, but the e-mail was from Admiral Europe.)

I called the staff again and asked what the reason was and if there was anything I could do, for unblock my account. They promised to help, try to find out the reason and call me back again. After about 9 hours, I was told on the phone by an Admirals employee in Bulgaria, that I had been sent a letter confirming that I understood the risk of my trade and that if I signed this letter, they would unblock my account. I e-signed it (as I was traveling all day) and returned it immediately, with an Admirals employee confirming receipt and assuring me that my account would be unblocked to trade immediately. I am attaching here this e-mail too.

BUT this didn't happen until 10am the next day, when the price went up sharply and I was forced to close my losing position with a loss of around €63,000, to save at least 3000 euros from my account.

As of today, not only is my account unblocked, but even my account is completely disabled at 24.05.2024 and I can't log in to see my logs, history, balance and etc.

PLEASE DIRECT ME to whom I can contact for assistance?
@AdmiralMarkets, can we have your attention here, please?

Back