Advantages of currencies over stocks

malakelfaleh

Recruit
ADVANTAGES OF CURRENCIES OVER STOCKS
Simplicity. There are generally the same four foremost currency pairs swapped on the Forex
Market, thus you may be adept to get a feel for cost movement patterns and currency
Behavior very quickly. There are thousands of securities on the stock market, and it is
Hard to realize why each specific stock will go up or down on any granted day.
Choosing the right supplies from thousands, on a daily cornerstone, is not very simple thing
High Profit Potential with Smaller Investment. The smallest allowance needed in alignment
To open a trading account on the Forex market is now only $300 with a Forex mini
Account. This relatively little allowance of money donates you an opening to earn
Potentially hundreds of dollars per week. To have an opening of this much in the
stock market, you would probably have to have at least $5000 in your account. Certainly
You can lose in both markets, but with Forex you can make good income with a much
the lesser amount of selling capital than would be needed with stocks
Forex education

Thanks for the info. Exchange is full of concepts and sometimes I just get overwhelmed. Really you posted good info about currencies and stocks.
I think you can go with currencies and take it easy.

I've considered stock trading as well, and what I found out is that it's a lot easier to get started in forex trading. So, I think that the fact that it's easier to start trading forex is another advantage forex trading has over stock trading.

Found this on babypips, it pretty much sums up the differences. Me personally, I've never tried stocks, Forex keeps me quite occupied.. :)

Advantages Forex Stocks
24-Hour Trading YES No
Minimal or no Commission YES No
Instant Execution of Market Orders YES No
Short-selling without an Uptick YES No
No Middlemen YES No
No Market Manipulation YES No

Ability to trade on a highly regulated exchange that is under continuous, close government scrutiny:

Forex - NO Stocks - YES

Ability to truly see the depth of market

Forex - NO (some brokers offer this, but only within their own LPs and the accuracy may be questionable. Stock - YES

Actually, there is one way to trade full regulated forex on an exchange - there are regulated options exchanges (NOT Binary Options) which carry currency futures. The minimum opening balance on these is quite a bit higher than opening a small forex account.

As for 24 hour trading, that's a double-edged sword. Sure, you can wake up at 3 am and place a trade, but some people prefer to not have to worry about wild price swings in their sleep. 24 hour trading plus broker time zone differences mean that 4 hour and daily charts will vary between brokers.

I still prefer to trade forex, but labeling all differences between forex and stocks as an advantage is a marketing ploy pumped out by almost all forex brokers.

Found this on babypips, it pretty much sums up the differences. Me personally, I've never tried stocks, Forex keeps me quite occupied.. :)

Advantages Forex Stocks
24-Hour Trading YES No
No Middlemen YES No

Agree there are many advantages with the Forex but...
No Middleman and No Market Manipulation
Hhhhmmmmm ...must be my broker hehehehe

Ability to trade on a highly regulated exchange that is under continuous, close government scrutiny:

Forex - NO Stocks - YES

Ability to truly see the depth of market

Forex - NO (some brokers offer this, but only within their own LPs and the accuracy may be questionable. Stock - YES

Actually, there is one way to trade full regulated forex on an exchange - there are regulated options exchanges (NOT Binary Options) which carry currency futures. The minimum opening balance on these is quite a bit higher than opening a small forex account.

As for 24 hour trading, that's a double-edged sword. Sure, you can wake up at 3 am and place a trade, but some people prefer to not have to worry about wild price swings in their sleep. 24 hour trading plus broker time zone differences mean that 4 hour and daily charts will vary between brokers.

I still prefer to trade forex, but labeling all differences between forex and stocks as an advantage is a marketing ploy pumped out by almost all forex brokers.

Oh my , you remind me of the time i discovered the volume figure for each candles is the brokers volume number only.
Imagine how i felt coding on MQL for 5hours.... :)

Advantages Forex Stocks
24-Hour Trading YES No
No Middlemen YES No

Nice little list, and so true.

Back