1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alert !!! FX Capital International Corporation ( www.fxci.com)

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Scamalert, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Scamalert

Scamalert Private

WARNING !!! Those Group of Scammers who run EuroFX ( euro forex investment ltd) Is launching their new platform FXCAP ( FX Capital International Corporation - stated in their website) .

2. FxMaster

FxMaster 2nd Lieutenant

Any proof Mate ?

3. Scamalert

Scamalert Private

Take a look at this post - http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...a-gov-uk-euro-forex-investment-limited-2.html
    - Go to eurofx.com and then click login . it will bring you to their new site , by using mine ID and Password from the old site , I can login to their new site .
    - This is always the problem , when someone say about a site is a scam , others will ask do you have any proof . I had been asked this question many times, so I will just tell you to be careful and if you are able to listen in what I want to say just follow some steps I am about to give .

# For those who had invested in the new platform -
    1) Try to take photo of anyone you can meet during their meeting , so call dinner or meet up .(Male Asia Chinese in their 30s-40s. By the surname of Yong ,Mok ,Wang ,Leong ,Lim ,Teo)
    2) Ask them about their company banking account to deposit your investment.
    3) If payout is delay , that mean its about time the platform is about to fall .
    4) Before they shut down their platform , they will come up with a new attractive plans to collect more fund .

I had stated this warning for the previous platform also , This time I will do it again to min the victims .

I will be setting up a facebook for this platform , will update in a later time . anyone who had invest in this platform are welcome to upload any pictures they had taken to share around , I will tell which one is the key person of the platform if it show in the picture . If this is a real investment ,there is no harm showing picture right ? Free advertise !! But if it is a scam . It will be easy and fast to pass the image of the key persons to the police .

4. FxMaster

FxMaster 2nd Lieutenant

Send one email and let them know about this thread, they must contact you soon.