**ALERT** ScalaTrade / OptionRally Scam

100k is a lot and yes Optionrally famous for scams. I have contacted MAS for the same and they suggested to escalate it to CAD. This boasts to have its office in SG and hence you can send a mail to CAD. Scala Trade is not licensed or registered in SG.

also as others suggested raise a credit card charge back immediately.

======================
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:46 PM, MAS Consumers (MAS) <Consumers@mas.gov.sg> wrote:

The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) will review the information you have provided regarding Scala Trade. As you have noted, Scala Trade is not licensed by or registered with MAS to provide financial services in Singapore.

Regardless of whether an entity is regulated by MAS, it is an offence to operate a fraudulent or deceptive business. If you suspect that there may be some criminal wrongdoing or fraud, you may wish to report the matter to the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD). CAD is the principal white-collar crime investigation agency in Singapore. Their contact details are appended below for your reference:

Commercial Affairs Department

Singapore Police Force

391 New Bridge Road #06-701

Police Cantonment Complex Block D

Singapore 088762

Tel: 6325 0000

Fax: 6223 3171

Website: http://www.police.gov.sg/content/contact-us/police-cantonment-complex

Email: SPF_CADWebmaster@spf.gov.sg

========================

Hi Pharaoh and other member,

In the last 2 days, some of my colleagues have recieved calls from Scala Trade . The person who called is Tarek. He has forced us to sign this document for hedging however many of us have decided no to go ahead with this. If you guys get a chance please see the attachment. I have uploaded a file - Instruction Letter to Scala Re Trading.pdf. Then this Mike Salem started to call. phone number is +442037695398 and email is mike.salem@scala.trade

We think it all ways to save them and cheat us.

Please advice.

Attachments

• Instruction Letter to Scala Re Trading.pdf
    357.5 KB · Views: 4
Hello All.

Just wanted to let you know I also have been contacted by the man call Mike Salem and received the same contract. After taking a look at the contract it is obvious that there are a lot of clause that does not seem quite right.

He said the company has 70% of the fund in the market (assuming that means its at loss), even tho the allowable limit with trade was 15% of the entire capital.

Thank you for paying attention to the document, I look forward hearing your opinion.

How did they "force" anyone to sign that agreement? It lets them place up to 200 trades per week and acknowledges that your account could be wiped out. I'd say that it's a license for them to wipe out your balance.

Does anyone have any EVIDENCE proving the connection between OptionRally and Scala.trade? If there's any solid proof the existing scam label for OptionRally can be extended to Scala.trade.

People who sold the investment product worked for Optionrally and thereafter got everyone to sign documents to move over to Scalatrade. However the initial marketing team are still at Optionrally and some are calling advising they are Scalatrade. They have added new people into the equation with the names that I have read earlier. Some investors are in contact with Optionrally and scalatrade and receiving mixed information and communications advising to sign new documentation. Additionally all the people that are with Scalatrade still have accounts with Optionrally.

To add to this Optionrally and Scalatrade have independent freelance people that actually work amongst us to market for them and after buy in.....further advise and recommendation to sign over to Scalatrade.....

* * * BOUNTY * * *

REWARD of US$10,000 offered to whoever will provide any relevant information leading to either:
- the recovery of the stolen funds
- the capture
- the arrest
- the death Soliciting criminal actions. You are banned.
- the dismembering Again soliciting criminal actions
Of any of the following Scalatrade/Optionrally scammer executives (aliases or real names) or their family and friends: Soliciting crimes against friends and family members. You are not just a criminal. You are a terrorist. The FPA has no room for people like you. If any police agency finds this interesting, the FPA will be happy to provide all information the forums database has on you.

Names removed.

Post here with your contact details and you will be contacted

Anyone other than a law enforcement office or regulator trying to contact you will also be banned.

The FPA only supports legal actions against criminals. This attempt to pay for the maiming or murder of scammers is a clear violation of forum policy. The inclusion of family members in this attempted hiring of hit men shows the person who posted this is no better than a terrorist.

tshirt-fail-terrorist-homeland-security-failblog.jpg

Back