• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

All FX Brokers are Scams? Consistently make 800% ROI/month but no broker is willing to pay

All these years (since 2003) and never found a trustworthy broker. Long story short, if you have 100% certainty of the direction and timing of a trade then you don't need stop losses, it is sort of like having the sports almanac from Back to the Future II. Stop losses in the perfect world are great, but not where they can be manipulated and they are, you are not a beginner you know this already. When I am away from the computer, I do put a take profit though.

The account is real and I can provide an investor login, myfxbook has a glitch, when the account is verified as real it stops updating.

$100,000 is a lot of money to some and a negligible amount to others. Back in 2006-2007 I was able to raise $500,000 for news trading from total strangers that I never met, just a handful of people so it is no big deal. The statements and investor logins spoke for themselves and the results were truly great.

Now the results are even better than news trading.

When you have exponential profits (>100%) every month, you don't need investors, but it's nice to start with a larger amount ($100k is a good amount) so you can taste the big profits right away. Last week's profit was about 42%, on $10k it is $4200 -- not a bad amount, but on $100k it is $42,000... an amount of money where you can go out and lease a Bentley the same day and not think twice about it and still have money left over to rent a penthouse in a prime location -- just from one week's trading. Btw, $100k compounded at 100%/mo for 12 months is $220,000,000, do the math.

The last time I checked, even the Central Bank presidents lack 100% certainly of the best direction and timing of trades (except when they launch a well-planned surprise like the SNB-CHF disaster).

Show me a verified statement running for at least 2 years and I might be tempted to believe it.

It depends on which Central Bank president, I assure you the US Federal Reserve chairman knows it all with 100% certainty, and if there are any gaps in certainty there's always the NSA/CIA to fill in the unknowns.

You don't need to have the resources of NASA to calculate the distance between the earth and the sun.

The most I can show you is this statement which is a real account: myfxbook.com/members/gtron/9860-real/1767697

And also a real account with $10million, it is now $21million in just under 2 months.

I don't really need investors anymore, but if you want to plug $100k in the next week or two I'll take it. PM me with your email or skype (better) and I will show you.

Is this MyFxBook issue recent? Do they have any threads about it, or does it somehow only happen to your account?

I suggest you get a website and join the FPA's Performance Testing program.

And, your 100% success record has ended. Since you aren't the Fed chairman and don't have the US security apparatus at your disposal, I was wondering how long this would take. Yes, it was only $17, but you made it plain your trading was flawless.

Since you don't trust any broker to process the wihdrawals of this percent of profit, it seems odd to want to start trading someone's account before you have located a broker you are sure will pay both you and the client.

I don't know if it's recent or not, I put it up 2 weeks ago or so. There are threads and posts about it on the myfxbook forum. As soon as people verify the account, it stops updating.

How do I do join the FPA performance testing program? Not that I need it anymore since I already found a 100k investor but it's good to know. If through the program I can find 6 or 7 figure investors it will prove useful.

Technically that is true, I closed that trade with a little profit but the price moved a tiny bit by the time I clicked and closed the trade and it turned into a very minor loss ($17). Compared to the 4 figure profit for that day it really was negligible and I don't care about that.

You make a good point about the broker, this is another reason I made this thread so I can document the process from the beginning and report on the withdrawal with the broker and seek help if they refuse to pay.

This is the same account with trading privileges verified but as you can see it stopped updating on August 31st. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/gtron/platinum-fx-fund/1764419

Last edited by a moderator:
Back