AllDayOptions Scam broker - Withdrawal Issues

santyforex

Recruit
I received a call from Mr. Dylan Cooper from AllDayOptions on 28 Dec 2015 regarding an investment opportunity with AllDayOptions. I invested 5000 USD on 28 Dec 2015 and he placed the trades on Amazon and it was a successful trade. I submitted all the documents to AllDayOptions Compliance team and my account has been verified. Later he told me if I could invest another 5000 USD as investment and I invested 5000 USD on 7 Jan 2016. He told me that he will manage my account. The next day he opened trades for loss for 5000 USD.

Now, I have a balance of 7242 USD and I had requested for withdrawal on 20 Jan 2016, but it has not been processed even after contacting him as well as sending emails to support team multiple times. I would like to inform other traders to beware of this scam broker as they will just say that the account manager will contact you and there will be no response and will not process your investment.

I received a call from Mr. Dylan Cooper from AllDayOptions on 28 Dec 2015 regarding an investment opportunity with AllDayOptions. I invested 5000 USD on 28 Dec 2015 and he placed the trades on Amazon and it was a successful trade. I submitted all the documents to AllDayOptions Compliance team and my account has been verified. Later he told me if I could invest another 5000 USD as investment and I invested 5000 USD on 7 Jan 2016. He told me that he will manage my account. The next day he opened trades for loss for 5000 USD.

Now, I have a balance of 7242 USD and I had requested for withdrawal on 20 Jan 2016, but it has not been processed even after contacting him as well as sending emails to support team multiple times. I would like to inform other traders to beware of this scam broker as they will just say that the account manager will contact you and there will be no response and will not process your investment.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I got the same bad experience with AllDayOption.
At Jul 7 2016, Jonathan Anderson the Chief Broker of ADO called me for a secured contract to trade for GB event, I deposited $5k on that day, but my account got zeroed by next day on Jul 8, all my account of $9.7k were gone. I called them on Jul 8 morning, they told me the trade were running at VIP platform which were at good shape. After that I couldn't contact anyone from the ADO until middle of Aug, But only mentioned the Chief Broker were released. My account were hit by total lost of $9.7k without any recovery for the secured trade as promised.
There were several illegel from the trade:
- they said the trades were secured, but nothing to recover me.
- I didn't authorize to trade all the money from the account, but they turned all my money into trade without my approval.
- they said the trades were perform at VIP platform that I didn't see, but I did found the trades were run at normal trading platform, at the morning all trades were won from $9.7k to $17k, and then run another trades from $17k to ZEROED with next 30 minutes of expiry. And they still told me the trades were running at VIP perform with good shape.
After almost 3 months of my daily emails, they just sent me few emails to say to wait for company's investigating. They didn't call me to talk about the secured trade, never answered how my account got zeroed without my approval of trading.
This is a scam broker with purpose of losing all the money from Clients.

I got the same bad experience with AllDayOption.
At Jul 7 2016, Jonathan Anderson the Chief Broker of ADO called me for a secured contract to trade for GB event, I deposited $5k on that day, but my account got zeroed by next day on Jul 8, all my account of $9.7k were gone. I called them on Jul 8 morning, they told me the trade were running at VIP platform which were at good shape. After that I couldn't contact anyone from the ADO until middle of Aug, But only mentioned the Chief Broker were released. My account were hit by total lost of $9.7k without any recovery for the secured trade as promised.
There were several illegel from the trade:
- they said the trades were secured, but nothing to recover me.
- I didn't authorize to trade all the money from the account, but they turned all my money into trade without my approval.
- they said the trades were perform at VIP platform that I didn't see, but I did found the trades were run at normal trading platform, at the morning all trades were won from $9.7k to $17k, and then run another trades from $17k to ZEROED with next 30 minutes of expiry. And they still told me the trades were running at VIP perform with good shape.
After almost 3 months of my daily emails, they just sent me few emails to say to wait for company's investigating. They didn't call me to talk about the secured trade, never answered how my account got zeroed without my approval of trading.
This is a scam broker with purpose of losing all the money from Clients.

It will be good if you can open new thread in scam folder.

Back