Alpari News

Alpari

Alpari Representative
Alpari was founded in 1996 and today is one of the largest brands in the global Forex industry,
continuing to develop dynamically. A distinguished reputation, innovative approach and profitable working conditions are our main advantages and this is why we're the choice of over one million clients.

In this thread we will post official news from our website:
http://alpari.com/en/company/news/

Dear clients,

We are delighted to announce that our Hunt for STAs offer, in which clients receive STA points, has been extended to 28th February, 2017!

Now STAs are only credited for active trading, independent of which strategy or instruments you trade.

The cost of an STA has changed and is now 5 USD / EUR.

You can find out more information about the offer on our website in the Special Offers and Promotions section.

You can find out more about STAs in our FAQ.

Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to trade binary options at even more profitable conditions!

Best regards,
Alpari

Dear clients,

Take part in our new offer and you will receive the opportunity to increase your profit from successful binary options trades by 3%!

As part of the offer, from 5th to 30th December, 2016, clients who trade binary options actively can achieve PRO status at even more profitable conditions.

PRO status offers you the opportunity to increase your profit from successful trades by 3%.

You can find out more information about taking part on the offer’s webpage.

Start trading in the BinaryTrader platform right now!

Good luck with your trades!

Best regards,
Alpari

Billiard sports master about her participation in Formula FX
Dear clients,

Meet Vera Chuprova: bronze winner in the 179th round of our Formula FX contest. She managed to achieve a return of 604.31% in a week’s trading. This is far from being the first time that a member of the fairer sex has got into a prize-winning position in our trader contests. Vera shared with us her views on why women are interested in financial markets and how sporting experience is helpful for trading:

- I started trading Forex, already having experience on the stock market, including with derivatives. At one time I taught a course for stock market trading at a university, although in truth I didn’t do so for very long. As such, I already had theoretical knowledge. As for trading, for me Forex is a sport. I am a Candidate for Master of Sport in billiards, having experience as a trainer in this sport: this year my student became a youth champion of Moscow. All sportsmen need two things: technique and a strong psychology. This translates to Forex in which you need theory (a trading system) and psychology (the discipline to follow your trading system). When sportsmen reach a certain level where they are all technically as good as each other, the decisive factor is the extent to which they are psychologically prepared. Taking part in the contest was a chance for me to test my set principles and the way I am set psychologically. Now I’ve managed it, I am pretty happy about it, but there’re still things to work on, and I could do with improving on my results. Let me make this clear: the result for me is how my skill worked out, not the financial result. I always taught my students to think about realizing their skills at each concrete moment, as this allows you to focus on what’s going on at this very moment, without becoming distracted by the desire to win or by the fear of losing. Only this kind of mind set leads to the best result. Is there a place for women in Forex? Well why not? I would draw a comparison with driving: the rules are the same for everyone and so are the roads.

We wish Vera further successes in reaching the targets she sets for herself and, of course, hope she takes part in our contests again!

The next round of Formula FX is ongoing right now. Register for your chance to win!

Best regards,
Alpari

Alpari Cashback: amount paid to clients exceeds 3.5 million USD and continues to rise!

Dear clients,

At the end of 2016, the amount of compensation paid to clients as part of the Alpari Cashback program has exceeded 3.5 million USD and continues to rise! The loyalty program launched in December 2014 offers traders the chance to create individualised working conditions with the broker, receiving partial refunds for Forex market commission.

Alpari can refund part of the funds you spend to your account when one or several discounts have been activated. You can also exchange bonus points for cash as part of the program. Such conditions have secured the rising popularity of the program amongst Alpari clients from 150 countries of the world from the program’s very beginnings. The number of traders using Alpari Cashback and the advantages it offers is constantly on the rise.

During the time the program has been running, participants have used over 220,000 different discounts. The most popular discount remains the spread compensation, with clients receiving refunds totalling 1.2 million USD for this discount alone. The points exchange for cash option became available later than the main discounts, but traders have already managed to receive over 250,000 USD using the feature! We are continuing to develop the Alpari Cashback program and recently added the option to exchange points for cash to trade binary options. In a very short period this has become one of the most popular aspects of the program, with over 7,000 clients receiving around 80,000 USD from using this option.

The number of discounts is rising, their cost in points is falling and the options themselves are becoming more profitable to use. We have more offers prepared for the future, so don’t miss out by staying updated with the news on our website!

Best regards,
Alpari

We’re improving the conditions for our Hunt for STAs offer!

Dear clients,

Trade binary options with minimal risk!

We would like to inform you that from 16th January to 28th February 2017 the cost of a single STA will rise from 1 USD / EUR to 3 USD / EUR. You can read more information about the offer conditions on our website.

You can learn more about STAs in our FAQ.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to trade binary options at more profitable conditions!

Best regards,
Alpari

Mobile application from Alpari already in the App store
Dear clients,

Alpari has launched the Alpari Mobile application and by using it you can always receive the fullest and most up to date informational picture of what is happening on the financial markets.

Now the following instruments are accessible from your iOS smartphone for rapid Forex market analysis in English:

• The latest analytical reviews from Alpari analysts;
  • Financial news from FxWirePro with filtration according to language and category;
  • An updating display of real-time quotes for all of the key instruments, including Forex, shares of popular companies, stock indices and futures;
  • Interest rates from the world’s leading central banks;
  • An event calendar from FXStreet;
  • Currency rates from the ECB;
  • Alpari news.
Furthermore, you can set up push-notifications for the services that you find interesting in the app.

We are planning to constantly expand the functionality of the application so watch this space!

You can download the application from the App Store.

The version of the application for Android operating systems will be released very soon and we will notify you of this as and when.

Best regards,
Alpari

“Fulfil your dreams – 20 years of Alpari” first raffle around the corner

news20_5af070520730d.jpg

Dear clients,

Our special anniversary offer “Fulfil your dreams – 20 years of Alpari” is clicking into gear.
The first raffle has been taken place on the 15th of May at 11:00 EET official YouTube channel.
30 lucky winners will share in a prize fund of 22,000 USD and 400,000 ALP (bonus points for the Alpari Cashback loyalty program).
The results of the raffle will be published on random.org and will be openly available.

Anyone with an activated raffle ticket will be able to keep track of their chances in real time.
To do this, just go to alpari.com at the time indicated above and you’ll find a stream for the raffle. The list of participants and the results of the raffle will be published on the portal site random.org. Each participant can see their results for themselves using their coupon number as well as their identifier; which is comprised of the first letter of their name (Latin alphabet) and the last 3 digits of their myAlpari number.

The prizes will be allocated as follows:

snimok-png.37572

iqcD3Uz

Place Prize in bonus funds
1 5 000 USD
2 4 000 USD
3 3 000 USD
4 2 000 USD
5 2 000 USD
6 2 000 USD
7 1 000 USD
8 1 000 USD
9 1 000 USD
10 1 000 USD
11–30 20 000 ALP

In honour of its 20th anniversary, the international financial Alpari brand has decided to give out generous prizes throughout the year as part of its “Fulfil your dreams – 20 years of Alpari” special offer!

Anyone with an activated raffle ticket can take part in the offer. You can receive a ticket by depositing 1,000 USD to your trading or transitory account. You then activate the ticket by completing 3 lots’ worth of trades per ticket. Trading on all MetaTrader 4 account types is included as part of the offer, with the exception of nano.mt4 accounts.

There will be a total of 3 raffles throughout the duration of the offer. In two of these, the prize fund includes bonuses ranging from 1,000 USD to 5,000 USD as well as bonus points for the Alpari Cashback program.
In the final; set to take place on the 12th of December, the cash equivalents of the iconic Mercedes GLS, BMW 5-series, and Polaris Slingshot SL luxury cars will be up for grabs, which amount to 90,000 USD, 50,000 USD, and 25,000 USD respectively.

Share in enjoying this landmark milestone with Alpari and win some prizes while you’re at it!

Best regards,
Alpari

Last edited:
lpari’s bicycle expedition to the North Pole has set a new record

The Alpari flag now proudly stands at the top of the world!

Our extreme new project “Alpari’s bicycle expedition to the North Pole” has now come to a successful conclusion.
In spite of some of the most unforgiving conditions, adventurer Bogdan Bulychev made it to the North Pole on the 17th of April, planting the Alpari flag at the northernmost point of the globe and setting two new world records in the process, namely “First person to reach the North Pole by bicycle” and “Fastest round-the-world cycling trip in the Northern Hemisphere”.
Applications for official recognition of this have been sent to Guinness World Records.

As was noted by Andrey Dashin; the owner of the international financial Alpari brand, this undertaking has widened Alpari’s horizons. With a great deal of knowledge on the subject, Dashin remarked that this challenge was taken up in one of the most hostile places on Earth, and the team emerged from it successfully.

Our conquest of the North Pole by bicycle took place under extremely difficult circumstances. Due to strong currents, many parts of the Arctic ice cap were impassable due to cracks in the ice, and it had even broken up completely in some places to reveal the water below. This also caused problems for the Barneo Ice Camp, which is rebuilt every year by the Russian Geographical Society and marks the starting point of our expedition. Nevertheless, Bogdan was airlifted to a safer place and he continued his expedition by bike.

“I consider myself quite a serious traveller, but I lit up like a child when I reached the North Pole. When you’re standing at the top of the world, it’s impossible not to get emotional. I’d like to thank everyone who took part in this expedition. It nearly failed because of the extreme weather conditions, but we did everything we could to reach our goal” said expedition leader Bogdan Bulychev, who is also a member of the Russian Geographical Society and the State Polar Academy.

Best regards,
Alpari

Back