• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Alpari UK - another possible scam

I am having an issue with a company
pcbg007,
Can you go ahead and check this then withdraw your money so we can resolve this case?

Thanks, Eddiger.

I can easily do this to resolve the issue with them amicably, but not until they behave like a real man, apologize, own up and return my money they scammed.

If they continue to treat me like a fool just by being insistent, then the more I'm motivated to prove myself right. I'm having a lot more compilation of facts that are COMING SOON!

Thanks again, bro!

Look man, you should ask yourself what are you looking for: getting your money back and continue your forex journey elsewhere or you are looking to make them troubles.
Legally, if you know already where you money is and you still looking for troubles it's called "Lack of good faith"
As I know Alpari (never traded or dealt with them)- they are a big, regulated and good company. Again- this is out what I hear from people.
If you feel/know something else that I said- this is your stage to prove this and I will be the first one to help you.

Good luck again.

The Writing is On The Wall - Alpari UK!

This is just out from the oven!

Link: http://www.dpherbal.com/alpari/TheWritingIsOnTheWall_Alpari-UK.pdf

Download and read the Reviews in there and see for yourself if The Writing is On The Wall:)

NOTE: One very interesting observation from the Reviews is that the 1-star & 2-stars reviews also received >80% Thumbs UP (i.e. Agreeing by the majority on the issues raised). On the contrary, the 4-stars & 5-stars reviews received >80% Thumbs DOWN (i.e. Disagreeing by the majority on praises given to Alpari-UK).

Can so many traders giving those reviews be wrong?

You decide!

More are COMING SOON!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Look man, you should ask yourself what are you looking for: getting your money back and continue your forex journey elsewhere or you are looking to make them troubles.
Legally, if you know already where you money is and you still looking for troubles it's called "Lack of good faith"
As I know Alpari (never traded or dealt with them)- they are a big, regulated and good company. Again- this is out what I hear from people.
If you feel/know something else that I said- this is your stage to prove this and I will be the first one to help you.

Good luck again.

OK, great! I just posted something. Please take a look and see if so many traders who gave the reviews can be wrong. I will prove that Big broker does NOT equal to Good and Honest broker.

I'd like also to clarify that the issue with Alpari-UK is not only this small amount of missing balance, but my $7.7K they scammed by trading against me the very moment their system flagged me down for winning consecutively for several days. And this is not my imagination neither were I the only person experiencing this with Alpari-UK. There are so numerous, yet Alpari-UK keeps denying outright. So, is Alpari-UK more credible to believe or the traders who have poured out their grievances and warnings to others?

I'll trust authentic reviewers and not from hearsay and fake reviews which would normally leave traces which would soon be discovered.

Anyway, I have another one to follow soon. I just need to finalize some details.

Last edited:
I managed to complete my recording of this video I said earlier I'll do.

Link here: My Alpari-UK Statements - YouTube

Oh my. LOVE the accent. Sounds almost Welsh, but not quite. Can you please volunteer to do voiceovers for Sive on his daily videos. :)

I think I can see what the issue is.

The most recent monthly account statement for the second account got lost in the mail. Emails do sometimes disappear in transit. It's rare, but it really does happen.

Do you still have the login information to the account? Just login to the second account in MT4 and you should be able to see the balance.

OK, great! I just posted something. Please take a look and see if so many traders who gave the reviews can be wrong. I will prove that Big broker does NOT equal to Good and Honest broker.

so why won'y you make an official complaint through the regulators?

Oh my. LOVE the accent. Sounds almost Welsh, but not quite. Can you please volunteer to do voiceovers for Sive on his daily videos. :)

I think I can see what the issue is.

The most recent monthly account statement for the second account got lost in the mail. Emails do sometimes disappear in transit. It's rare, but it really does happen.

Do you still have the login information to the account? Just login to the second account in MT4 and you should be able to see the balance.

Hi Pharaoh,

oh, I'm 100% born and bred in Singapore.:)

I'm not sure if I can help do the voiceover on a daily basis, but can try it out if it doesn't take much time.:)

My timing is quite uncertain. Like last year, I was totally consumed by work.

And yes, agreed that technical glitches do occur in any e-systems. And in computer software, especially, if the system's integrity is frequently compromised by manipulation. My dad does programming and his programmer peers are all fully aware that brokers, small bucket shops and large BUCKET SHOP alike are doing the same. Still we don't jump into conclusion to accuse every broker until we start to see the Writings On the Wall:)

For me, I can be very helpful and gentle (I do counseling), but I'll be flabbergasted by crooks who would not hesitate to rub salt into injury.

Like any other Traders I just want a fair game. You can see in my initial report about Alpari UK. When I first started trading with them, I lost more than half of my account, yet I did not complain at all, because there weren't any frequent requotes, slippages, context busy etc. So, I knew it was my own fault.

However, the very moment I started scalping and winning consecutively for a few days(recovering almost all of my losses), all hell started to break loose. I consulted my dad, and he knew right away what was happening. I didn't know about other traders' similar and identical encounters with Alpari UK then. I just heard about all these tricks being practised by brokers from my dad. I then submitted my complaint to Alpari UK, but they simply insisted repeatedly that everything was OK at their end, and blamed my Internet connection, blah blah blah, and I could see that those were just standard canned scripts. We have 6 PCs in our home, and Singapore Internet connection is often tip top. Moreover, I did also immediately check with my connections at other brokers' sites and always found nothing amiss whenever such anomalies occurred with Alpari-UK's MT4 platform. Now I'm seeing that whatever I have encountered it's nothing new. Other traders have also encountered them and their complaints have also all turned to deaf ears. I stopped following up with them for a year after that, as I was too occupied.

Then came that Statement issue, and again, as usual and high-handedly they simply brushed me off and asked me stupid question when they should simply go to their system to check. If their system screwed up and paid traders more profit than they should, they'd know right away and deduct that over-paid amount.

Why then when one of my winning trades disappeared completely from my record last year, and when I told them about it, they asked me to tell them which order number. I could have easily told them, but knowing that they manipulated with their system, I wanted to see if they could detect this by themselves. If they couldn't, then again The Writing is On the Wall!

Why does such a simple issue took Alpari UK this long to resolve?

Firstly, as their customer it's natural that everyone of us expects a certain level of customer service and not to be treated like fools. It's like they are the know all high above, and they are always right, and that every issue lies only with the traders alone. As humans we all can feel if they really took our interest at heart in investigating the issue we brought to them, or did they simply use canned scripts in their responses.

So, back to the statement issue, why couldn't they go back to their system to check first? Had they been really playing fair, good and polite, I'd have also politely given them whatever they need from me. But since they love to Lord over everyone and simply keeps bragging that they are registered, thus they can't and they will not do this and that, the more I want to challenge them. They think we are all just born yesterday! Frequently, we will hear cases of lawmakers and law enforcers committing crimes themselves too. So, telling us how big they are and that they are registered is a NO-brainer statement to make these days. They should just stop saying this completely and prove to traders by action so that all of yesterday's platform issues no longer exist.

Anyway, I'll be installing the MT4 this evening to login. I still have the login details. Thanks :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
so why won'y you make an official complaint through the regulators?

Hi Eddiger,

I will, but I'm not rushing into submitting my report before I compile more evidence and into a more analytical kind of report, and not just mere raw data. I know Alpari UK would definitely refute and claim that they are dealing with multi millions or billions of dollars of trades, they have tens of thousands of high-value customers, and that they have many 4&5-stars reviewers who have testified about how perfect their system is and has been all along. Today, anyone can pay for even a live video testimonial for a couple of dollars. Alpari UK had also been fined once of over a hundred thousand dollars. Had they never been caught what would stop them from continuing with what they were doing against the law? So, they are not angels as they would want us to believe.

So, I must first be able to show evidence analytically to prove which part of the claims by Alpari UK are far beyond believe, beyond established human behavioural science theory and beyond the established law of scientific probability theory and what not.

For example, I have redone the ForexBrokerz Review report to make it easy for anyone who wants to analyze it for themselves and derive at their own conclusion. I'll give you the download link in a few hours time after running my errands.

Please do download and take a look.

You will eventually know that I'm not a person who'd jump the gun. I'm extremely patient, and unless I'm dead sure of what I'm talking about I won't open my mouth and I won't complain.

I'm still sorting out and collating my materials, and will be collecting more. Some I will post here, but some I will keep them as surprises. Alpari UK can continue to deny and treat me and all traders like fools. It doesn't matter to me anymore. If only all my efforts could save other innocent traders and newbies from being scammed by this Mafia then I have achieved my motivated objectives too. :)

I welcome more of other forms of evidences against this Goliath culprit. If our brothers & sisters in this forum or in any other part of the world would like to send me I'll be more than happy to help compile and analyze them together too. Just drop your email here, and I'll get in touch with you. :)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here it's recommended to not share personal information but to use this platform to communicate with each other.
Other than that- good luck :)

Back