And that was that!

dkami

Sergeant
US stock market's frozen 45min into trading, there's always the 1st time:eek:

USDJPY down roughly 600pips since Asian session and 300pips on the stock market freeze news!

I think it's fair to say the bubble just burst:D

I get the feeling there's going to be a new bubble in the FPA scam alert folder!

Yea good on ya, but lets not pop the cork's until QE 4eva is released in the new year:D

When China catches a cold the rest of the world sneezes:oops:

I see that there has been a High Liquidity in the markets and that has actually caused them to move in such a big way in the NZD pairs :eek:

I am not trading in the NZD just because i have seen that the Spikes are too much and that could just wipe out my trading accounts at any given time :(

I am not trading in the NZD just because i have seen that the Spikes are too much and that could just wipe out my trading accounts at any given time :(

There are many of the NZD currency pairs and some of them have low spreads while others have huge spreads in them :(

There are many of the NZD currency pairs and some of them have low spreads while others have huge spreads in them :(

Oh! :(. I rarely trade in the NZD currency pair for the fact that i have very less knowledge regarding its correlation or market movement, thus always stay away from this pair. :(

Signs to to show if your "New Zealand" broker is really in New Zealand instead of just using a virtual office:

Do they offer accounts denominated in NZD?
Do you deposit to a bank inside of NZ?
Are spreads on AUSNZD and USDNZD noticeably lower than most US and European brokers?

Back