• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another Bank De Binary (BDB) loser despite VIP status

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Tracy,

All the information is provided in the links in my original email, however they are repeated here.

http://smallism.org/images/jackw.transcript.txt

http://smallism.org/images/david h bdb.txt

You clearly have access to the trade lists however I have attached the PDF listing them for your ease of access.

I would prefer that all contact is now in writing. I'm sure you understand.

Regards

Edward

Sent: 25 August 2015 16:33
To: edward@allanassoc.com
Subject: Re: Complaint about poor quality service and suspect fraudulent sales claims

Hi Edward

I have tried to contact you. I need some further information from you.

I need the trades that you advised were protected. The date, asset and amount traded please.

Alternatively if you could give me a direct contact number I will call and speak with you directly.

Kind regards,
Tracey

Banc De Binary
Email: complaints@bbinary.com
European & Middle Eastern Headquarters
www.bbinary.com
Phone: +35725246300
Fax: +35725256302

Dear Edward,

Thank you for the information.

Kind regards,
Tracey

Banc De Binary
Email: complaints@bbinary.com
European & Middle Eastern Headquarters
www.bbinary.com
Phone: +35725246300
Fax: +35725256302

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ.

Thank you for contacting me. I now have another contact through twitter, also from Australia, we are now up to 4 people with total losses of AUD 250,000 and USD 40,000. This is a truely global scam, so global representation is required for the strategy I have to put them out of business and create a precedent to follow should many of these scams continue.

Again, I ask for anyone who has been involved, or knows others who have, to contact me at bdb@allanassoc.com

Hoping for your co-operation

Edward

Hi all, I am back from my travels and am going to start actioning on this.
I would like to hear from anyone else who hasn't yet created a complaint and maybe we can work together.

My account currently has about $600 left in so I will give my agent one more chance, I suspect he will say the same as he did last time, that he wouldn't 'recovery' my account unless I put another 7k in. This clearly isn't going to happen.

If anyone has any links or information about the best ways and people to complain too I would dearly like them.

Thanks all.
Hi zzzztj,
I have a very similar story to yours relating to BDB but the deception went much deeper and I lost a lot more money. I also had JW as my account manager and I too lost all my funds. I am happy to tell you my whole story if it is of any interest to you.

Have you tried to make collective complaint against these scumbags? I heard a lot of complaints on their services and withdrawal delays, so there are a lot of traders happy to unite and find against them.

Apologies for not being around for a while guys, life has overtaken me and I'm really busy, but I hope to be back on the case now my hardest assignment is out of the way.

@bigdolly yes this is what I'm trying to organise. Hence looking for everyone I can find to join me. check out my allanassoc dot com page and use email bdb at that address if you want to discuss it.

Hi Edward,

I also had a bad experience with them, although the amount of money I invisted is much less, I also didn't really get good results (I did trade myself as well for a bit, but most of the trades were based on their calls). Now I have decied to take my money out and put it in Forex trading which is working much better for me, but I was surprised to hear that I would not get all what I had because
part of it was a "bonus". I don't have any jucy conversation on record but I was promised a certain seccess % based on the calls they will make but according to my tracking, it was pretty much 50/50 in terms of winnings. I also had 3 protected trades (I think 1 winner and 2 lossers but will need to check) which I did "get the moeny back" to my account for the ones that lost but the bonus
part came as a complete surprise!!! I am now waiting to hear from my account manager to "see" if accounting will put it back.

his last reply:hi, I am hoping to get them to add it back soon, I have advised and told them it needs to be added back (Andrew Potter.

Let me know if you need to know more and how can I help.

Guy.

I am glad you putting up a fight make sure u hit hard and below the belt these guys make the idea of hiring an assassin somewhat okay..... Jk.... Kinda

If you understood the process, you would never have put your money in.

The process is like this:

1. Lure you into making a small deposit with promises of easy profits.
2. Say they can make more money if you deposit several thousand dollars
3. Oops, you can't get those special benefits unless you add several thousand more.
4. Oh my, your account is in danger. You need to deposit more.
5. You are only $5000 away from super-ultra-VIP status. Members who have that can get "perfect trades that never lose" and even have insurance in case the trades do lose.
6. Sorry, the trades lost, You need to deposit $10,000 to activate the insurance and retain your super-VIP status.
7. Out of money? BDB will help you lie to your bank to get loans. While waiting on the bank, please borrow from your relatives.
8. More and more of the above.
Amazing that they can stay out of jail. I want to tank all of the posters, I was looking for facts about BDB - I noticed that when you gooogle" banc de binary scam" - the first 100 hits are from BDB itself insuring you that they are NOT a scam he he

Hi,
My name is Rebecca .I used to work in a big binary option company; I was in charge of the trader's charge backs.
I’m sure I can help you get your money back.
You can PM me to rbccgdwn@gmail.com

Back