• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another Bank De Binary (BDB) loser despite VIP status

I am having an issue with a company
Eric Baker is the same guy who cheated me as well. Go for a charge back. Complain where ever possible and highlight to local financial authorities. They don't care even you are dead and just trained to cheat.
Thanks Naveen. What a charge back is?

Hi Taliana,
A chargeback means to dispute a charge that was made with your credit card.
Depends on the circumstances of course but if a credit card dispute is resolved in your favor, the issuer will cancel the charge.

BR,
Rebecca

Hi Taliana,
A chargeback means to dispute a charge that was made with your credit card.
Depends on the circumstances of course but if a credit card dispute is resolved in your favor, the issuer will cancel the charge.

BR,
Rebecca
Thank you Rebecca.

Here is something you can do, I was ripped off, so I investigated and now I have started a recovery service to help people recover money scammed by Binary companies, see my site at recoverlossestobinary.com. For too long these mother f***kers have been taking our money, now it is time for them to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is something you can do, I was ripped off, so I investigated and now I have started a recovery service to help people recover money scammed by Binary companies, see my site at recoverlossestobinary.com. For too long these mother f***kers have been taking our money, now it is time for them to pay.
Unless you have access to their bank accounts this would be the only way I would think the money could be recovered from this suckers.
I am sorry to say this but I lost all my trust in any chance my money could be recovered.
I have all the proof but still ..... seems to be unbelievable.

Unless you have access to their bank accounts this would be the only way I would think the money could be recovered from this suckers.
I am sorry to say this but I lost all my trust in any chance my money could be recovered.
I have all the proof but still ..... seems to be unbelievable.

Take a look at our site, contact us as instructed. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, we do not ask you for any money upfront and if we do not recover money for you then you pay us nothing!

Did you receive any further updates from Tracey?

I am in same situation and Tracey is having a look into it.

Please let me know

To all people who got sucked in by Banc De Binary scamers: Important! This suckers chasing they prey in this forum sites as well!!!!!!!!!! They all coming under different names and suggesting help!!!!!!! What help they can provide????? "Amicable resolution!" The solution they offer through the emails and phone messages. When attempting to call back the number they were calling from-message comes up- "The number is disconnected" Is this sound to you like a legitimate company offering "amicable solution????" Shame on them!!!!!

Back