• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another Bank De Binary (BDB) loser despite VIP status

I am having an issue with a company
To all people who got sucked in by Banc De Binary scamers: Important! This suckers chasing they prey in this forum sites as well!!!!!!!!!! They all coming under different names and suggesting help!!!!!!! What help they can provide????? "Amicable resolution!" The solution they offer through the emails and phone messages. When attempting to call back the number they were calling from-message comes up- "The number is disconnected" Is this sound to you like a legitimate company offering "amicable solution????" Shame on them!!!!!

There are also more and more "we'll help you" email and websites being posted. Some claim no up-front fee, but want a "refundable deposit". Most of these only offer assistance with credit card chargebacks. I worry others may only be interested in performing new scams on victims.

If someone offers assistance, there's no harm in contacting then. Just don't give up anything other than a phone number or email address until you are sure who/what you are dealing with.

Tracey Ludlam is head of customer resolution in BDB complaints department. I had escalated my case to her with all proof. She helped me to refund all my money. Her details are as follows:
tracey.l@bbinary.eu

Tracey Ludlam is head of customer resolution in BDB complaints department. I had escalated my case to her with all proof. She helped me to refund all my money. Her details are as follows:
tracey.l@bbinary.eu

I just made the reply on your thread and then I saw this reply here that you already started to helping :)

Hi Rebecca

I just got scammed on the 13th of DEC 2015

Kevin Hoffman set it up by calling me with investing with BDB. I smelt a rat with him straight away and recorded the phone message saying i want money back in account.

Ive e mailed BDB in advance on the 11th Decemeber 2015 re not wanting to trade and signed their verification form to put my 30k back in my account. The Jack W called and I record his convo. he said if I sign the form he can put my money back in my account. I re integrated that as long as this is what we are doing Im good. Then i found myself on a trading platform. I said why are we here? he said this is how they put the money back, he even admitted to being a crook on the recorded conversation. I said I will not trade. Then Edward West got on the phone and said that he overheard the convo and rang on my i phone so i couldnt record whist being called. He bullied me into doing it as it was the only way to get my money back, like 3 K at a time every week as he said. 15 mins later he told me on skype the trade on Gold went bad and Ive lost all my money.

My bank wasn't interested in helping as they were given the trading form that I signed which was all the proof they were interested in seeing. They said they were not interested in my e mail that said ( no trading and to put my money back in my account ) and i have proof in my skype recordings that show I was being manipulated and lied to

Ive got my Ombudsman approaching my bank to reinstate funds

I sent an e mail the the Ombudsman in Cyprus as one post recommended

At the same time VIP Options have 14,500K of my money and are asking to verify the document. The lady doing it is Rose Campbell, she is not responding to my request to talk to here as I have told her about Kevin Hoffman and the loss of all my money and that I need to revert my unverified account back into my account.

Any ideas on whether its legal to trade when the account isnt verified with the VIP Options? She said she was from the UK and it also shows thatVIP Options is in Cyprus. I think they are in bed together. VIP are new so they have no history to really verify their legitimacy

Im a single dad with a mentally disabled son and 3 other kids to look after and these thieves have cleaned me out just as I was trying to get my son out of a mental hospital. Kevin Hoffman was doing a great job empathising and wanting to help me at a vulnerable time and luckily I woke up the next day smelling a rat and sent appropriate emails to cancel.

Still no word back from the Ombudsman

I appreciate any help you may have
Hi Taliana,
A chargeback means to dispute a charge that was made with your credit card.
Depends on the circumstances of course but if a credit card dispute is resolved in your favor, the issuer will cancel the charge.

BR,
Rebecca

Here is something you can do, I was ripped off, so I investigated and now I have started a recovery service to help people recover money scammed by Binary companies, see my site at recoverlossestobinary.com. For too long these mother f***kers have been taking our money, now it is time for them to pay.

Hi

I just got scammed on the 13th of DEC 2015

Kevin Hoffman set it up by calling me with investing with BDB. I smelt a rat with him straight away and recorded the phone message saying i want money back in account.

Ive e mailed BDB in advance on the 11th Decemeber 2015 re not wanting to trade and signed their verification form to put my 30k back in my account. The Jack W called and I record his convo. he said if I sign the form he can put my money back in my account. I re integrated that as long as this is what we are doing Im good. Then i found myself on a trading platform. I said why are we here? he said this is how they put the money back, he even admitted to being a crook on the recorded conversation. I said I will not trade. Then Edward West got on the phone and said that he overheard the convo and rang on my i phone so i couldnt record whist being called. He bullied me into doing it as it was the only way to get my money back, like 3 K at a time every week as he said. 15 mins later he told me on skype the trade on Gold went bad and Ive lost all my money.

My bank wasn't interested in helping as they were given the trading form that I signed which was all the proof they were interested in seeing. They said they were not interested in my e mail that said ( no trading and to put my money back in my account ) and i have proof in my skype recordings that show I was being manipulated and lied to

Ive got my Ombudsman approaching my bank to reinstate funds

I sent an e mail the the Ombudsman in Cyprus as one post recommended

At the same time VIP Options have 14,500K of my money and are asking to verify the document. The lady doing it is Rose Campbell, she is not responding to my request to talk to here as I have told her about Kevin Hoffman and the loss of all my money and that I need to revert my unverified account back into my account.

Any ideas on whether its legal to trade when the account isnt verified with the VIP Options? She said she was from the UK and it also shows thatVIP Options is in Cyprus. I think they are in bed together. VIP are new so they have no history to really verify their legitimacy

Im a single dad with a mentally disabled son and 3 other kids to look after and these thieves have cleaned me out just as I was trying to get my son out of a mental hospital. Kevin Hoffman was doing a great job empathising and wanting to help me at a vulnerable time and luckily I woke up the next day smelling a rat and sent appropriate emails to cancel.

Still no word back from the Ombudsman

I appreciate any help you may have

Yeah right, i was wondering how it works when its taken from your account once the account is verified against your will

Different circumstance, i thought you may have had some insight with it?

Thanks for the reply

You have my support

Ive been scammed 30K plus another 14.5K

Im a single dad trying to bring up a mentally ill son on my own with 3 other children and these blood suckers have pretended to want to help and scammed all my money. I cant support my kids now because of it

I had emails proving i don't want to trade with a signed document and audio recordings that prove they lied to force me to trade and take it all

Who should I complain to? russ12mpd@gmail.com or complaints@bbinary.com ?

Great effort!! Jump on board. Ive e mailed the Ombudsman in Cypress . my bank wont investigate the fact they've lied and I have Sykpe recordings to prove it

Tullyman

Back