Any Desk OTC Option Trader here?

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
Hi guys,

Any desk who in charge on Option trader here? I would appreciate if you guys could share more experience with me if any for my coming 2017 new position. Thanks in advance.

One good suggestion, do not go with binary brokers.

No worry mate. Although OTC Option is kinda of vanilla option or better to describe as Over The Counter custom made option, but it is definitely different from Binary Option. I never believe anyone could make money on binary option, unless they are the owner. LoL

No worry mate. Although OTC Option is kinda of vanilla option or better to describe as Over The Counter custom made option, but it is definitely different from Binary Option. I never believe anyone could make money on binary option, unless they are the owner. LoL

VISA and MASTERCARD stopped service with Binary brokers, And soon you will hear news from most of brokers that those are closing down.

VISA and MASTERCARD stopped service with Binary brokers, And soon you will hear news from most of brokers that those are closing down.

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of third party payment provider still doing business with them. We just hope most trader won't fall into those trap.

Back