SPAM: anybody heard of chronofm.com? It's really a Bulgarian company even though I claim it's in London?

Berlin58*

Recovery Room Scammer
has anybody heard of ub4 trade-broker (England, Leeds) of ChronoFM (London) ? Please reply.

Hello Roland, I read your report by chance. Quite disapointing situations. Perhaps I can give Hello Bollebeertje, I read your report by chance. Quite disapointing situations. Perhaps I can give you a hint. I was scammed by a couple of binary option companies (ub4trade, PrimeCFDs, toroption...). Always I had this hope. Now I am in contact with ChroneFM (London REALLY BULGARIA). Mr. Anthony Mills (a solicitor) of that broker is managing to get my money back as these brokers are practicing illeagaly (tax evation, contracts are not right...). He had a meeting with PrimeCFDs (quite quickly). Successfuly. Deposit back + mental demage 50%. IF YOU BELIEVE ANYONE GOT "MENTAL DEMAGE" PAYMENTS FROM A BROKER, YOU ARE MENTALLY DAMAGED.
get in contact and talk with him (or me): chronofm.com
Berlin58*

I AM A RECOVERY ROOM SCAMMER. I WANT TO STEAL MORE MONEY FROM YOU.

ChronoFM is a totally Scammer!

Stay away from them.

They called me a three times and forced me to do a deposit. When i said: "No, i am not depositing" - the guy from other side started to scream and said me: "**** you" and simpley rang off.

They argued a lot that they have a recovery department and would get my money from my previous brokers (that is TraderVC - another Scammers Brokers). I called to Action Fraud of London and they said that Chrono FM is a scammer and does not exist a "recovery departament" in any Forex company around London. Of course, i made a report.

After that i send a mensage to Chrono FM on skype and pay attetion on his answer (i took a screen shot):

Chrono FM.jpg
:

How in the earth, a nice broker would say: "I will break your legs" ?
This guy must be kidding, right?

Trust me, stay away from them!

Ohh Yeahh... another thing is: they are do not have license .. they do not have FCA..
When i asked for FCA, they said that they do not have, but the Credit Card Payment has and it would be enought, which is a totally lie.

SCAMMER at ALL!

SCAM

I have deposited 500€, and i was able to reach almost 2000€ with some trading activities they advice.
First I have tried to withdraw 500€ (amount deposited) but the account Manager (Filip Morgan) adviced me to cancel it and to invest more. I rejected, and agreed to him to at least reach 1500€ of equity, in order to withdraw more.
this was done in April (2018) actually i have almost 2000€ on my account.
then, as agreed with them, I've tried to withdraw 1000€, and they have disappeared.

I've reported them to the FCA, DO NOT DEPOSIT THERE, THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOU.

Attachments

• chronoFM.png
    chronoFM.png
    495.2 KB · Views: 8
If you guys had any issue with them then I suggest you to open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker, so you will get the idea regarding how to get your funds back from them.

Guys, these scammers have scammed hundreds of people in latin america, you can read testimonies here if you like > brokersdeforexconfiables.com/chrono-fm-opiniones/

Please be careful!!! Unregulated scammy broker!!

Back