Anyoption avoids profits and close accounts

enrico00

Recruit
Hello,

I have problems with the broker ANYOPTION, please guys stay away from these scammers, they are licensed by the authorities but this mean nothing.

I have opened an account last month with an initial deposit of 250 euro, I made some profits and last week I decided to ask the withdraw of 333 euro.

Today I tried to login my account but it was blocked by the ''security department'' then I received an email from these scammers saying that I will receive only the initial deposit of 250 euro because I broke their terms and conditions.
I called them to ask how the terms and conditions was broken, they said that the account is blocked and they can't give me any information about this.

They also manipulate the platform, I had accounts with many brokers but I never seen something like this.
Here is the thread with proofs https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccounts-evidences-must-see.44768/#post-238399.

Also if the position price will finish in draw they will don't give you the invested amount back, the position will be as lost. This is the only broker who is doing something like this on the market.
Their ''accounts managers'' of better professional scammers will call you every day asking only for money.

Please guys if you have accounts with these SCAMMERS do not deposit again any cent and ask fast the withdrawal because if you will do some profits with them they will close your accounts.

anyoptionscam.jpg

anyoptionscam1.jpg

Luckily I found this thread. I was considering the idea of opening an account on Anyoption, since they are one of the first binary brokers, but after few researches I realized they have a very bad reputation. Sad to hear about your story, there is another Italian guy who had the same experience, here you can read about it confrontobroker.it/anyoption-recensione-opinioni/, at least now I know I have to stay away from this broker.

Do you guys know (if exist) a reliable binary option broker? Thanks.

FPA Forums Team Note: Recommending one company in a complaint thread against another company permanently ties the recommended company to the complaint.

Recommending a company inside of Scam Alerts is a good way to end up in Spam Cat's food dish.

Back