• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Apiary Investment Fund - Too good to be true??

I am having an issue with a company
Very nice sales letter Mary Lou! Do you currently work here? or were you paid for your review?
your post is not credible and I'll bet its nothing more than a sales letter, would you care to verify or prove your *(sales letter) claims with something real.
May I suggest that next time you post a phoney review you make it so that it doesnt SCREAM of SALES leter!

I belong to Apiary Fund, once you are trained it is true they fund a real live account with $2500 and pay you back 60% of whatever you make, then when you get to $5,000 they pay you 70% and when you grow the fund to larger sums, they will pay you, up 85% of what you make. Which means they only keep 15% of what you make, as you grow and develop as a trader your income grows.

Of course they charge for training. have you ever been trained...? at FOREX. Come on you guys, it is the any other platforms interst (who offers training) to make certain you lose.

I'm sorry but you already know the only way an independent platform or FOREX company makes money is IF their clients LOSE.

Apiary offers you a demo account, and of course they sales people who will introduce you to their different levels of trainging, gees. You want to win 4 and lose 5 forever.

I researched training for a year before I found Apiary Fund. Some of them are charging, $1000.00 (and MORE) for training, and $800.00 a month for a feed.

If you had spent anytime, on the 14 day free trial available at their website watching, and listening to the other members of the company, ( in the extensive all access Library, you would know in your heart these are good people. Trying to make a difference in the world. What if it cost you $1295 dollars for training. And you could make that back in your 3-6 months while you were training. And then you can leave Apiary Fund (there are no strings attached) You could go on to an independent broker and make a living from the market place for the rest of your life? Having all the confidence you learned while studying at Apiary Fund... I've heard that people who spend, $250,000.00 on a University Education can't find jobs...! The market is always going to be there! You can work from home, set it up a business and write of many items from your taxes. they will teach you how to do that too, at Apiary fund. It's a good place to be. Yes it costs money. What doesn't these days. Give it a second chance, you could be right maybe they have a pushy salesman, ( who doesn't know one of those guys) tell him to back off and not push you into this until your ready. Or call Shawn, ( at Apiary (801)701- 1650 and tell him so and so is pushing me into this and I'm not ready , Shawn Lucas will look after it for you. I promise.These are good people. Just trying to do something a little different, trying to make a greater change in the world as a whole. - ML

My dear, with this kind of $97 per mth "lesson" fees, u may do better investing in a solid annuity with any other govt back, audited, insurance company. If u are say 30 now, in 1yr thats $1164 and in 30yrs thats $34,920.

u can look at a small comfortable retirement nest egg of maybe abt $500-600 per mth for next 30yrs. Its struggling to survive on this level, but at least u wont die. Most annuity here in Singapore pays abt that much per mth based on $30k investment.

If u insists on learning to trade, do what FPA commenters hv suggested, take the pain pill, allocate abt 30mins per day and GO THRU the FREE lessons here in FPA. Did they say its free? did u read that?

This scheme is much the same as slimming centres. Pay some some $ every mth for a package of slimming treatments, that u could hv for free just by modifying your diet, and lifestyle (including exercise and stress control). Nothing beats putting your nose to the grind as well as your brain in its "if it smells like a stink, reads like a stink, then its stinko". When its fx, a lot of times, a lot of things are suspect!:rolleyes:

Elijah,

You have made a few unfounded accusations. Mary Lou is one of our traders. You don't have to believe me but you can go to the reviews part on this website to see multiple people who have been through our program. Apiary Fund | ApiaryFund.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

I appreciate your honest search for truth but instead of throwing mud at the wall and making accusations of people who only have one post when you yourself only have 3 on this same thread it makes you look like you have an agenda.

Please feel free if you would like to call me and talk about your concerns.
Nathan Allred
801-704-5154
nate@apiaryfund.com

and if you are trading with their money, no matter how good you are at some point you are going to lose some of "their" money.

Lessons learned cost $ and you would be much better off self teaching yourself and trading and losing that $1300 trading a live account. Demo is great but if it continues too long then when its real money, everything will magically change.

Money management - learn to manage your trading money with all the traditional "rules", but only use that knowledge as a guide not a hard and fast rule, experience in trading is often the best teacher and when you lose a pile of money trading (i'm not suggesting it but often it is inevitable) you learn something for sure as experience is the best teacher. The trick is if you can really learn something from others for free and are able to make your own assessments and judgments and learn to rely on yourself and your knowledge and experience in trading, then you are much better off, even if it costs more and takes longer.
and thats where they lost me @ $97/month. Why pay $97 a month for basically what you can get elsewhere for free.[/QUOTE]

Apiary Response

Elijah, I will refer you to the company review on this website. Then I will rest my case. 21 people to date have claimed they have had 1st hand experience with Apiary Fund. Apiary Fund | ApiaryFund.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

The problem with your argument is that it flies in the face of what everyone who has had experience with our company, and what they have said about us.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

nate@apiaryfund.com
801-701-1650 ex 102

the thing screams scam, they say some silly stuff like "we arent going to let you lose our $" well that cant be true, because its impossible to trade and be 100%
and if you are trading with their money, no matter how good you are at some point you are going to lose some of "their" money.

Lessons learned cost $ and you would be much better off self teaching yourself and trading and losing that $1300 trading a live account. Demo is great but if it continues too long then when its real money, everything will magically change.

Money management - learn to manage your trading money with all the traditional "rules", but only use that knowledge as a guide not a hard and fast rule, experience in trading is often the best teacher and when you lose a pile of money trading (i'm not suggesting it but often it is inevitable) you learn something for sure as experience is the best teacher. The trick is if you can really learn something from others for free and are able to make your own assessments and judgments and learn to rely on yourself and your knowledge and experience in trading, then you are much better off, even if it costs more and takes longer.
and thats where they lost me @ $97/month. Why pay $97 a month for basically what you can get elsewhere for free.

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to respond anyway, as I am paying the monthly fee starting next week. The training fees are optional. I have had so much education over the years, thousands of dollars worth, but have been unable to be profitable. I have lost 6 figures worth of money trading, blown up more than one account and wish these guys had been around earlier. Their model is pure genius. Of course there are no guarantees you will ever be funded. Why would they fund someone who will lose money for them? On the other hand, the thing that has been in my way to being profitable has been trading emotions. Trading company money would take away that element, at least for me. I feel I will be able to follow my rules, which would make me profitable on a regular basis. I know that my system will easily net over 50% winning trades along with larger winners than losers.

Dchdream,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are not going to fund someone who is going to lose our money. We make them prove themselves in a simulated account first. We run statistics on your trading (system, style etc.) and if you are profitable we will then fund you. Think of our business model as an insurance company. They don't like when you get in a car crash, but they do pay out. Why? It is part of their model. We don't like when you lose money, but it is part of trading. We know, just like the insurance company, the probability of each one of our traders taking a loss. So each trader that we bring on board diversifies our risk by one more person.

Nathan Allred
801-701-1650 ex 102
nate@apiaryfund.com

id like to throw in a couple of comments here after reading through the entire thread.as you know if you read the post i started about banc de binary,i am extremely fair and open minded.i have provided evidence that not only are their t&c for the bonus likely to be in breach of the CYSEC regulations,but also that my experience with them so far has actually proven to be very positive and stimulating.thats not to say that it wont change if i get hassle trying to make a withdrawal,but until that particular bridge is crossed im prepared to keep an open mind.

so in relevence to this thread,i have had absolutely no dealings whatsoever with apiary,in fact the only thing i know about the company is what ive read on these very pages.i have seen many unsubstantiated claims that apiary is a total scam which suggests to me people who are very undisciplined simply throwing their toys out of the pram when things dont go their way or maybe it would be easier for their mentality to stick a pencil up their noses than actually learn something.and thats something i hear about all too often.if someone would actually make a posting containing thought out views as to WHY apiary is a scam then it would possibly change my outlook,but i would have to consider both sides of the coin to make an accurate assessment.in any case such evidence is nowhere to be found here as yet.i understand pharaoh's scepticism,after all someone who has been around the game for such a long time has seen it all before right pharaoh?
its a little unfortunate that big T1 has been indisposed and unable to provide more information,but from assessing his earlier postings,it appears he was finding the course offered by apairy to be a true one.i have been reading a lot of the threads on this forum and have been totally impressed by his integrity and openness about everything that he has posted that i have to assume he isnt lying about this.
so if anything what ive been reading so far,i would have to be inclined to give nate and his company the benefit of the doubt here.again he hasnt hidden from sight he has been posting on this forum,and provides links to him in person so that any problems may be addressed by him personally,and again this works as a big tick in his favour,as well as his apparent honesty and integrity.AND UNTIL SOMEONE ACTUALLY PROVIDES PROOF TO THE CONTRARY I WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS VIEW.
nate if what you have been saying all along(and i strongly suspect that it is) then a very big thumbs up from myself.i am completely new to FOREX but i do have a lot of experience trading on betfair over the years,so im just starting to learn how to apply my knowledge onto a completely different platform,and im doing a lot of observing right now,and over the coming days i will be giving VERY serious consideration with regards to joining you.now i dont have $1000 right now,but i would be able to come up with the $97 per month tuition fees,which i understand that now you have grown you have started to waive the initial $1000 at the moment.
so my question to you is whether or not this is correct?are you indeed waiving the $1000 fee?
the other thing is people were asking why someone would stay with you after completing training with you and not just going out on your own and making $1000000s? i believe the answer is twofold.
firstly you are provided with a startup capital AT NO EXPENSE TO YOURSELF.this is crucial for some people who have very limited income and may not be able to go it alone and
secondly and i think the more important reason.in this day and age its becoming less and less,but some people out there are still actually HONEST AND LOYAL.put it this way after providing you with all the necessary tools and coaching to make this a success,its a not very nice person who takes that knowledge and says haha thanks for that f**k you see ya later.so i believe that the overwhelming majority of people who have the due dilligence,emotional maturity and discipline to pass the rigorous requirements needed to gain a funding will in the main be the kind of people who would also be demonstrating a high level of HONESTY.
at least thats my 2 pennies worth!

another couple of questions for you nate.
is your course designed for people that have years of previous experience of FOREX trading or can the right minded individual pick up the gist easily enough i.e. someone who doesnt know the correct terminology for things right now.
and secondly,what exactly are you teaching?is it a multitude of ways to trade in the various markets,or just simply one proven method that although it works time and time again may be a little 'robot fashion' for some?(and if thats so apart from the initial idea is it only the ability to show the discipline over an extended period of time the reason why you dont open up a real trading account until around 6 months has passed?)
in any case i understand that the idea that you never expose more than i think 2% of your demo account and can prove to yourselves that you a potential trader must show the discipline to do this week in week out month in month out is applaudable,after all why give access to funds that can be abused until the potential trader has shown his worth?again i use the word discipline.

Before they reply, I'd like to throw in some remarks. Oh by the way, good remarks. No scam claim is relevant unless proven. So the remarks. No matter what anyone teaches you, you'll never achieve their exact results. I can easily show you 2 traders trading the exact same system, one is profitable, the other is not. It's the curve. I spent literally my first 6 years in forex jumping from one system to the other. I had tons of super software and my charts were just clustered with moving averages and around 8 indicators. In the end, I found out 1 solid rule. Money management. If you have a 100$ account, and you don't work with proper money management, you can double it in one day, but you can also loose it. Let's say you double it 10 times (you get lucky let's say) and you continue this way, 3 losses and you're out of the game. This is not some philosophy talk from a book or something, this is the real deal. I can't say Apiary can't teach you to trade, not at all, there might be some value in their courses, but they can never teach you to be profitable. Discipline is on you.
P.S: Don't think I don't take risks, hell when I'm news trading, it's make it or brake it. But when I'm trading on technical basis, I don't just open a position and hope to win. My account has to bare the loosing streak to survive another day and another week.

Back