Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with almost all traders they loose their patience , try to do trading in hurry . Some times decision in hurry can give you benefit but patience costs all the time. It is best way to avoid hurry in trading because market is not going any where it can give you best move any time.

It is with almost all traders they loose their patience , try to do trading in hurry . Some times decision in hurry can give you benefit but patience costs all the time. It is best way to avoid hurry in trading because market is not going any where it can give you best move any time.

Decisions made in a hurry can often lead to trouble as people don't take all factors into account before they make said decision, and only notice their mistake once they've opened a position. One should be patient when analyzing the charts.

as a new trader, dont target we have a lot of money but the target is how to have profit from before or many or little.. if you have profit .. that a best from develop your self.. but if you loss.. you must have more practice.. for practice you can use the simulator or demo account

If you want to become a successful forex trader, then do not make hurry in forex trading. Because, everything going to be messed if you want make it to quick. You have to keep patience. To do currency trading you have to spend good amount of time in learning and practicing forex. Practicing through demo trading account which is free to use. Learn the risk management to minimize your risk of your trades.

I ever believe on good learning, therefore, I am earning small but consistent profit, I am not hurry to make money from forex as I can cause the reason of failure, I always perform trading after having good strategy and planning which is the key.

Plz some body tell me who is making money in hurry . I think very low percentage of traders only who are expert can do trading in hurry with good results. Average traders are no able to deal with their account in hurry. I want to do safe trading need not to be in hurry because market works all the time.

If you're really in a hurry to make thousands, then forex may not be right you. Trading is for the long haul, with realistic earnings throughout.

I am using the small lot size and I am not in hurry to make money as I am fully aware that trading with greedy mind is the major reason of failure, I expect only profit according to my skills, strategy and planning and I am enjoying my trading.

I always in a hurry when making money because you have to catch this opportunity or you will lose it

Yes it happened when we find any good opportunity we are always in hurry to catch this so that we not loose this chance. We can make reasonable profit from it. But always hurry in trading is not good . You have to be patience to find right opportunity and move of market. Then do trading with calm and cool mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back