Are you looking for excuses?

I guess there are people who finds a reason to blame or just to vent out because they fail. Oh! we can blame lbianchi86 hehehe....

hahaha.
You should have quoted their post . it would be funnier.Although , the anticipation was nice.

I agree since we should think first before we make a move and if we fail then we should not blame other people for it.

I wouldn't say that blaming is the right word. It is more like feeling disappointed and bitter when I lose. However, everyone in the market knows that they have to accept the idea of losing, it's part of the game, and we just have to learn to cut down on our losses.

Really at first you can easily to blame factor, other poeple, anyone. But then you realize that all is unpredictable even if you a lot of info, so yopu are taking the choice of risk or not your money. Sometims you win, others you lose. Just that.

I also have to agree with Lorio. We are the ones pushing the bottom to get in the market.

It is important to accept you was wrong and too get over it but I find it helps to know why you was wrong, not an excuse as such but find out what caused the market to got the opposite way and remember your mistake for next time.

It's important to accept that losing is inevitable, but when we do lose we learn from our mistakes and improve as traders. It's something natural and there's nothing to feel bitter about. But sometimes it does hurt, of course.

The lesson here is to think twice or maybe more before we decide on something. We must be sure that we won't blame other people for our mistake instead let us learn from it and grow as a better person.

Making mistakes is a big opportunity for us to learn and improve what was wrong. Blaming other people will just show that we don't accept failures and for sure there will be no growth if that will be the case.

Back