Are you looking for excuses?

I believe many people wouldn't look for excuses, or maybe doesn't admit they does. They simply doesn't want to accept they are wrong maybe.
In this case relative to each trader, so it can be adjusted. Therefore, traders should not repeat the mistakes many times, so that trading can be successful. Furthermore, please be the focus of trading NFP, Friday night.

I was wondering how many of you actually take the blame for a loss and how many blame other factors such as economic reports for your losses?

I have always taken responsibility for any loss I have faced and will face as nobody forced me take a position. It is up to the trader to conduct the proper analysis before taking a position.

What's your guys takes on this?

Well, you are right. It's actually pointless to blame someone else for your losses, since whoever you blame doesn't care the least about you and your trading.

Well, you are right. It's actually pointless to blame someone else for your losses, since whoever you blame doesn't care the least about you and your trading.

That's right. It's no need to blame anyone or condition of market when you lost in trading because blaming anything won't change anything. It's better to learn from your mistake to be better traders because there are many reasons which can cause loss in trading. It is possible that the loss is causing by wrong analysis, bad emotion control, bad timing in trading, and many other reasons. It's better to find out the solution how to be better trader than blaming anything or looking an excuse.

I would say that it is true that whenever we get losses in our trading we need to find the reasons for such losses. If we will be careful and wise enough then our losses will remain under control :)

No I am not looking for excuses. I have to admit my mistakes and weakness in trading . In this way I will do for my betterment in trading. Lame excuses stop our learning and progress. With hard work regularly I can overcome all weakness.

No I am not looking for excuses. I have to admit my mistakes and weakness in trading . In this way I will do for my betterment in trading. Lame excuses stop our learning and progress. With hard work regularly I can overcome all weakness.

I would say that as a Forex traders if we will work hard then we will get good results from our trading and a time will come when we can see that we are making a good progress in the business :)

It is the traders responsibility to perform forex after making proper planning and strategy and if trader’s strategy does not work then we should not blame to any other person or as we are responsible of our trade and no one force to take the decision, so we should accept the loss and should learn from our mistakes in order to get the fruitful result.

No one is perfect trader in forex. Some people not admit their mistakes they think them self right , I not blame market all the time , I see where i can improve my trading with overcoming on weaknesses.

I always try to look at my own actions first and see the flaw in them. That's the only one to become better at what you're doing. That said, sometimes some things are really out of your control and you have to accept that.

Back