AsiaFxi.com is a scam forex trading company

manojkumarkk

Recruit
Sir,

I have a trading account in AsiaFXI, 2nd and 7th floor Dzirmavu iela 57A, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, Phone # +37167660121, started in February of this year, 2017, investing around $1700 with a balance of around $4500. Mr. Rizan was the accounts manager, who was not giving any money when I requested for a withdrawal. He always says withdrawal had been done, but I could not receive the money yet in my bank account and this process had been going on for some time and finally he was slowly, slowly disappeared from the picture and no contacts since then for 3 months. Finally, in mid June of this year, 2017, one Mr. David called me and told Mr. Rizan was terminated from the company since he was a fraud, cheating every customer as per Mr. David. He told me to put $250 again to start with a new account adding the previous $4500 along with it for a total of $4750 giving me a new trading contract and agreement offering withdrawal of all my previous $4500 and also offered me $2200 as first withdrawal, but after putting the $250, they suddenly disappeared from the picture and there is no contacts until now. I was cleverly cheated by them again. Now, in my account, there is around $2550 balance after taking off $2200 as a first withdrawal per the new agreement, but the money is not received yet in my bank account and removed from my trading account cleverly as part of cheating. Then, for the last 2 months, no contacts from them and finally one Mr. George called me in August and told me they would give at least my investment and told me they sent the amount to my account, but I did not receive the amount yet. Since then, no response from them yet sir. I am daily sending mails, but no response yet

Attachments

• AsiaFxi new account.png
    AsiaFxi new account.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Trading investment agreement.png
    Trading investment agreement.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 0
Sir,

I have a trading account in AsiaFXI, 2nd and 7th floor Dzirmavu iela 57A, Riga, LV-1010, Latvia, Phone # +37167660121, started in February of this year, 2017, investing around $1700 with a balance of around $4500. Mr. Rizan was the accounts manager, who was not giving any money when I requested for a withdrawal. He always says withdrawal had been done, but I could not receive the money yet in my bank account and this process had been going on for some time and finally he was slowly, slowly disappeared from the picture and no contacts since then for 3 months. Finally, in mid June of this year, 2017, one Mr. David called me and told Mr. Rizan was terminated from the company since he was a fraud, cheating every customer as per Mr. David. He told me to put $250 again to start with a new account adding the previous $4500 along with it for a total of $4750 giving me a new trading contract and agreement offering withdrawal of all my previous $4500 and also offered me $2200 as first withdrawal, but after putting the $250, they suddenly disappeared from the picture and there is no contacts until now. I was cleverly cheated by them again. Now, in my account, there is around $2550 balance after taking off $2200 as a first withdrawal per the new agreement, but the money is not received yet in my bank account and removed from my trading account cleverly as part of cheating. Then, for the last 2 months, no contacts from them and finally one Mr. George called me in August and told me they would give at least my investment and told me they sent the amount to my account, but I did not receive the amount yet. Since then, no response from them yet sir. I am daily sending mails, but no response yet
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address http://www.asiafxi.com/contact_us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13314/asiafxi-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

I had a look at their site just now.Just my opinion...Looks like the start to a Binary Options Site.Plenty of space dedicated to depositing your money with bonuses.
Could not find what platform/software is offered.I have concerns relating to the regulation mentioned.If such lack of contact with the Broker as described by manojkumarkk
has occurred I would be very concerned with my investment.

Back