• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aston Forex/ Markets cannot withdraw funds seems to not exist??????

I am having an issue with a company
I have just receive call from Aston forex trying to convince me to open an account on the spot and eventually asking me to fund my account via credit card. I told them to give me time to look through the information and decide before funding my account. I am glad that I did not jump in immediately to fund my account as the head broker who spoke to me was so convincing that he knews the market very well and able to confidently telling me that I could make money in a month. What attracting me was that any losses, they will bear, only profit I can withdraw--in a way it is a guarantee wins deal or money making. Now seeing the thread, I am glad that I did not fund in just now.

Here is the information that you may want to contact :
Carmen De-leon
Account manager.
Tel +44 20 80 99 03 71

Email: Carmen@Astonmarkets.com

Yes, it is a scam, fraud.

Hopefully this tread is found

other search terms (dutch) like: bedrog, oplichting, oplichters, review

Aston forex Astonmarket.com is a trick, deception, imposter, cheat,

I can not believe that i put a 200 euro in with all kinds of bonusses promised by them. Just to see it and test it. That moment of transfer was the moment I woke up ...too late.

They are agressive. Bonusses are too good to be true, no risk for 30 days, double your account.

contact Roni.Frank.

Tel +44 20 7048 7701

UK: 00442070487206

(tel +34 311053)

see also:
AstonForex Included in the unregulated brokers list

how can such people be procecuted and be banned?

Hi Guys,

I just deposited $5000 in aston forex account and then read this thread !!

I contacted the bank if they can stop the payment, but they said, it's not possible.

Is it confirmed that I lost my money??

Is there any chance to get the money back??

The account manager who was in touch with me:

William Taylor

44-1617381185

Hi Guys,

I just deposited $5000 in aston forex account and then read this thread !!

I contacted the bank if they can stop the payment, but they said, it's not possible.

Is it confirmed that I lost my money??

Is there any chance to get the money back??

The account manager who was in touch with me:

William Taylor

44-1617381185

This is your first deposit with any broker ?

I

HI Salim,

It's my first deposit with Aston. I have been dealing with 2-3 other brokers for the last 2 years, but, never faced any problem.

I just received a call again from the Account manager. They are very persistent and keep trying to convince me to fund my account via credit card. After reading this thread, I am more certain that I should not fund my account with them until I see some positive response or update for those who posted that they could really withdraw their money.

HI Salim,

It's my first deposit with Aston. I have been dealing with 2-3 other brokers for the last 2 years, but, never faced any problem.

Why you haven't tried them with small deposit ?

Now ASAP withdraw your money from them

Guys..thanks for your response.

I initiated the withdrawl, but as quoted by somebody in this thread earlier, it seems to be too late.

Within half hour of deposit, the MT4 has started showing as "Offline Aston account showing offline.png

Though I never used MT4 before, but, I guess, whatever the trades opened, really don't go to the real market, login / platform is all manipulated by Aston it seems.

Many of the features in the platform stopped functioning.

Let me wait and see if I will be able to get any refund from them....

Thanks

Back