1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Astrology Trading

Discussion in 'Personal Trade Journals' started by Jyotiprakash Pal, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Jyotiprakash Pal

Jyotiprakash Pal Sergeant

:rolleyes:My Trade Journal :rolleyes:

All kind of Voodoo , Crystal ball and astrology players please post here your views .. i know how its feel ... when peoples laugh on you because your trades r based on astrology ... hmm :mad:after loosing lots of money .. i find the right path of Magic and astrology :rolleyes: folks lets do it... all kind of Voodoo or astrology traders welcome here :cool:lets rob some money :D bacause our race is best :D

2. RahmanSL

RahmanSL 2nd Lieutenant

Trading the forex using Voodoo , Crystal ball, and astrology????:confused:

......hmmmmm....In case you have not noticed, there is actually a real-honest-to-goodness Pharaoh hanging around our FPA site. If any of the above does work, believe me, that Pharaoh would be a multi-billionair many times over because of the many wizards, astrologers, shaman, medicine man, you-name-it-he-got-them in his royal court.

Instead, and very sadly, that aforementioned Pharaoh has to resort to smuggling hamsters for a living and hunting alligators on the side to supplement his income.

So, based on that honest-to-goodness-finger-licking-good authentic case, I can say for certainty that using voodoo, crystal ball, and astrology to trade the forex doesn't work.

However...:cool:.....I do know a hermit who have been quite reliable in the past:p....but, I am not sure whether he is still in this world as I have not been bringing him any food for the past year or so:(

3. Jyotiprakash Pal

Cad JPY sold 95.43

Moon Phase start for CadJPY .. Sold on 95.43 Moon phase will held this bear till this week ..

Attached Files:

4. Jyotiprakash Pal

Hi Rahman do you think "Allah" always there with you ? why you read Nawaz 5 waqt ? "TRUST" "FAITH" thats what you need for this type of trading

5. RahmanSL

RahmanSL 2nd Lieutenant

Woooh! a faith Trader....absolutely awesome!....a first for me!

6. Jyotiprakash Pal

Out of CAD/JPY 130++++ "faith and trust"

Attached Files:

#6 Jyotiprakash Pal, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  7. Jyotiprakash Pal

Eur/Usd sell on 1.3824

Moon start for Eur/Usd . hold till november bear sell

Attached Files:

8. Jyotiprakash Pal

Results of Last Eur/Usd Moon Analysis

eurusdh1.

9. Jyotiprakash Pal

November 01 2013 ( Eur Usd Buy 1.3554 )

After working hard on calender i found situation i read last time is changed , Buy Eur/Usd till 8Th November

regards

untitled.JPG

#9 Jyotiprakash Pal, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  10. Jyotiprakash Pal

Eur/Usd Monthly Closed 1.3584 with a Bullish Pin bar type pattern .. Problem is in this trade i lost around 70+ pips ... WIth Moon analysis you can predict the trend but problem is stoploss is totally manual and you can't trade without stoploss.. in this case i used pair's daily trading average as stoploss.

Attached Files: