Atlantic Global Asset Management

Lenny2389

Banned
Hi there,

I just wanted to share something I came across, over the last 2 months that has been Very consistent and seems legitimate.!paying profits on a weekly basis, and have been receiving between 4-7% roi. I was quite amazed when I saw this, seeing as though term deposits return around 10% annually. This may be a little bias as I am currently involved in AGAM, but I wanted to know if anyone else has heard of or been in this longer than I have.

What I have found so far is
Atlantic Global Asset Management is the company. It launched in 2009, Head office in Madrid, Spain, returns 4% - 7% per week, option to compound your profits or withdraw them. They are also opening a new bank by 2018. CEO is Jose manuel gilaberts
They invest in shares, agriculture, factoring, real estate, toxic assets, forex oil and gas etc.

They do have a document section and as far as I've researched everything checks out, and I have had no issues thus far. Almost forgot to mention that it costs $0 to sign up but may be worth while checking it out.

Links are as follows for those who want to look.

atlanticgam.es /partner=REMOVED

Mainly I was just wanting to share this as an opportunity and see if there's anything that you guys might know that I have missed.

I always skim past these forums but never post anything. Normally I do my own investigations and have found many useful things here. Apologies in advance if I've posted this in the wrong section.

spam Cat sees you didn't believe the warning about affiliate links being prohibited in "Has anyone heard of?". Spam Cat will now bake you and eat you.

Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back