Atlas Capital (ACFX) retrospective swap charges

dimcar

Recruit
I am writing this because Atlas Capital (ACFX.com) behaved in an illegal way with my trades. I started trading with them the past month. Although i do not prefer to trade in Cyprus, the status of Atlas Capital ( a part of a big organization with a bank behind) convinced me to give them a try. Also, they had a very good swap charge with the product Spot Oil i wanted to trade. So everything started around beginning of February, and during the month i opened a total of 5,3 lots of this product. This is the same period that oil gained a lot. Until recently, all of my withdraw were processed and fulfilled without any problem. But everything changed on March 9th. The previous night, ACFX.com changed the swap charge from -8.5 dollars to -104 dollars, on a triple-swap day. I found this when i woke up on March 9th and closed all my positions. because i could not trade with them any more. Of course, i though that was immoral to do, but any way i know they have the right to do so (although a raise of 1250% is very alarming). The same morning i tried to withdraw my earning (38k euros) from my 5.3 lots to find out that my account had been unverified, so i could not make any withdraws. I contacted my account manager and she said to sent again the proper identification papers. I did so through all means (email, upload etc). The account manager could not provide any answers regarding when my account would be verified again. I never got an official reply through email (and i sent many) or phone, just on the chat and Skype. So on Friday night (March 11th) i got an email from the dealing room (not the accounting or the compliance department) that my account was found having a strange behavior etc (you can read it below, as with my answer) and that they charged all my open positions for all the days they were open, with the new swap (-104 dollars). That is something around 11500 euros! That happened of Friday night. On Thurday (March 15th) i managed to withdraw the rest of my profits (they verified my account again after the charge). Now, i want to get back the money the got from me.
I have all necessary proofs (statements before and after the retrospective swap charge) and emails.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Apparently, they have scammed a lot more than me. Here is the info.
financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/acfx-halts-withdrawals-chinese-clients-claims-arbitrage-investigation/
I made an official complain 3 weeks ago, but still, no answer!

Back