• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company
I do not believe a single word. I believe that you work with them.
De santis has confirmed the error of transaction.
He asked me money for helping me.
The mxtrade are using a program to put " I Like" on facebook.
I found a hundred people who knew nothing.

Vorrei farvi conoscere la mia esperienza con questo broker MXTRADE ho depositato prima 1500 euro non ho voluto bonus il conto è aumentato e ho prelevato 3000 euro a volte ma non sempre ho seguito i consigli di Marco de Santis e di altri perché non sono sempre avanti al PC spesso medio le operazioni per riportarmi in utile o in pari in oltre seguo i consigli come tendenza e senza esagerare, oggi con i consigli e le mie operazioni sono arrivato a 23000 euro ho prelevato ancora altri 4000 euro. Questa è la mia esperienza con MXTRADE. Grazie

It will be better if you can post here a pdf document with all the trading activity.
It seems that you made a profit of 2000%.... it's a lot of money !
Anyway do not limit to " chat " please provide real proofs here. Thanks

Flax1964 is another one post wonder who showed up and created an account just to brag about how good a company is in the middle of someone else's thread. People like this have no credibility.

Flax1964 is another one post wonder who showed up and created an account just to brag about how good a company is in the middle of someone else's thread. People like this have no credibility.

The newcomers with a single post to defend a broker think that people here is a herd of stupids, their writing reveals easily
how smart they are !

Ho visto le repliche hai post sulla mia pubblicazione e vorrei precisare che a volte sono andato in margin call e ho fatto altri versamenti per un totale di 6000 euro e due prelievi 3000 + 4000 euro.
Sottolineo che ho prelevato, non voglio mostrarvi di essere bravo io ho anche seguito i Trader sul SIRIX ,voglio sottolineare che attualmente faccio operazioni e posso fare prelievi anche se il mio conto è sceso.
Ho problemi con altri broker che invece non mi restituiscono nemmeno i soldi versati. GrazieView attachment mxtrade.doc

If you were a real client instead of a shill, it might occur to you that the same broker which processes one client's withdrawals might cause another client to have some real issues. If you were a real client, you would try to help the other client get problems resolved instead of just bragging about how easily you can withdraw your claimed profits.

Ho visto le repliche hai post sulla mia pubblicazione e vorrei precisare che a volte sono andato in margin call e ho fatto altri versamenti per un totale di 6000 euro e due prelievi 3000 + 4000 euro.
Sottolineo che ho prelevato, non voglio mostrarvi di essere bravo io ho anche seguito i Trader sul SIRIX ,voglio sottolineare che attualmente faccio operazioni e posso fare prelievi anche se il mio conto è sceso.
Ho problemi con altri broker che invece non mi restituiscono nemmeno i soldi versati. GrazieView attachment 20118

Your post are an offence for smartness of readers.... you're simply pathetic... you can decide to write in other forum, I don't think
you're welcome here....

Dear Alberto,
How it can be possible? Because, I have been trading with Mxtrade broker from recent January. But, in this duration I never faced any kind of withdrawing or trading interrupt related problem. Basically, I am using their Gold account and with my longtime trading experiences easily I am able to make handsome money. Then, I withdraw my big profit and get it instantly because of their automatic transaction facility. I am doing this consistently without any trouble. By the way, I am really surprised to hear this issue. I suggest you, to contact with them. If you are right definitely you’ll get your money. Because, MxTrade is a fully regulated broker not a market maker.

Dear Kemer
Mxtrade And TradingBanks (they are the same company) don't have type of license. Believe me.
I received a email from my broker. He told me that he admits that he cheated.
I have all proofs about the scams. I can post the picture here. I don't have any problems.

so LeoT, is there any update since your last post? I am so confused & worried since I decided to open business with them and this trade held me back. have you come to a solution yet or it is still a hanging subject? As of the broker, what i felt, he was on the sideways apart from the trend. I mean, he was quarrelling on something not on to the point but less important issues. Was the issue been solved by now?

Back