• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Attention about MxTrade

I am having an issue with a company
Two day ago mxtrade was pissed at me. Really.
Desantis and Staffieri have offended me heavily.
This is how the brokers' mxtrade respond when you insist on your rights.
These emails are in italian language.
The content is very heavy.
maybe they have too few neurons to understand

Attachments

• email_staffieri02.JPG
    email_staffieri02.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 4
  • mxtrade-email01.JPG
    mxtrade-email01.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 4
These are the new email from italian mxtrade

Attachments

• mxtrade_02-09.JPG
    mxtrade_02-09.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 1
  • staffieri02-09a.JPG
    staffieri02-09a.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 2
Its says red flags all around I would stay away from this broker and try to get my funds asap,
you need put a good attention to who you trade with, but something there is also people who don't read between the lines
and they got upset after losing their money. bottom line its a trading world and its also a gamble, it all depends on the markets and its better to do your homework before choosing a broker.

No normal broker will ask you to deposit more funds to withdrawal, Cysec shall investigate it and provide a explaination to you.

The warning to operate on the Italian territory.
Mxtrade doesn't cares and continues with scams.

Attachments

• altro_consumo.JPG
    altro_consumo.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 2
  • consob.JPG
    consob.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 2
  • consob02.JPG
    consob02.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi LeoT, its quite clear these guys have no legal authorization to do business in Italia, whatever they claim, is pure rubbish !

Find yourself an Italian Law office, I saw one been named by, dubaiscam, Gti trading dmc. Scam Alert threat.

How and to whom did you wire your funds, that’s the kind of information these crooks hate to see, on public sites !

YES very true, i sure wonder if Bernie has enough with 150 years, maybe his Fans will try scoring higher.

Back