ATTENTION! Forex client simulates scam!!

KTY

MxTrade
Hi to everybody,

I am speaking as a representative of a online trading company called Mxtrade. I would like to inform all the honest workers and all the online forex companies that there is a guy in the web called ALBERTO TORRESINI who is spending all his days trying to cheat us!! He is writing in a lot of forums, posting video on youtube only with the aim of discrediting and attacking the companies and blackmail them in exchange for money!!! We have already adopted measures denouncing him and we will go through the end cause we know we are right.

Be aware of him and do not accept him as a client!

What does MxTrade's privacy policy say about publicly disclosing the name of a client?

What regulator is MxTrade registered with?

Did you talk with Mxtrade regarding ALBERTO TORRESINI and cheating ?

P.S: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or NOT Guilty. Your views and votes help us to judge scammer. LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

Hi to everybody,

I am speaking as a representative of a online trading company called Mxtrade. I would like to inform all the honest workers and all the online forex companies that there is a guy in the web called ALBERTO TORRESINI who is spending all his days trying to cheat us!! He is writing in a lot of forums, posting video on youtube only with the aim of discrediting and attacking the companies and blackmail them in exchange for money!!! We have already adopted measures denouncing him and we will go through the end cause we know we are right.

Be aware of him and do not accept him as a client!

WoW !! It seems that Torresini is very angry and has lost a lot of money with brokers.
I don't know who is right... anyway one thing is sure... the world of forex brokers is a world full of scammers and fraudsters,
and in this forum we have a lot of evidences and proofs..so what this guy tell is not so incredible !!!

WoW !! It seems that Torresini is very angry and has lost a lot of money with brokers.
I don't know who is right... anyway one thing is sure... the world of forex brokers is a world full of scammers and fraudsters,
and in this forum we have a lot of evidences and proofs..so what this guy tell is not so incredible !!!

Dear Alexx,

Maybe you are right if you talk about the world of not regulated forex companies, but since we are, i wanted to post it in order to let you see also the other side of a story: not the company (as most of the people usually think) but the client is the one who cheats. We denounced him all to the Court because we have the truth (and proofs as well) on our side. By the way, just to be honest till the end, he didn't loose any money at the end cause he receivedr everything back ( we have banks proofs). What he is asking from us now, is other money. He justify this insane request with these words: " ..because you have damaged me". Lets see what the Court will say.

What does MxTrade's privacy policy say about publicly disclosing the name of a client?

Dear Pharaoh,

He received the money back. He is not our client anymore. We have an open dispute in the Court. I think it is legal to do it

Dear Alexx,

Maybe you are right if you talk about the world of not regulated forex companies, but since we are, i wanted to post it in order to let you see also the other side of a story: not the company (as most of the people usually think) but the client is the one who cheats. We denounced him all to the Court because we have the truth (and proofs as well) on our side. By the way, just to be honest till the end, he didn't loose any money at the end cause he receivedr everything back ( we have banks proofs). What he is asking from us now, is other money. He justify this insane request with these words: " ..because you have damaged me". Lets see what the Court will say.

We will see the Court decision.... anyway the scammers are also fully regulated broker, just take a look here at FPA . Would be a perfect world if scammers are just unregulated brokers... you can see evidence and proofs here in this forum... Regulated doesn't mean always HONEST !

To KTY

SImulate scam? Don't me laugh.
you have everything are no good.
why don't tell everybody where it's possible to control your license? It's impossible to control.
Why your affiliate LAU is registered in three state? Three state no one
Why the license in HOng Kong is IFSC/00/000/TS/00? This is a fake.
Another think .. Please What is your real name?

KTY

My wife would like to know where is her money.
She asked about 2 months to trasfer her money. the mxtrade withdrawn it from her count but the mxtrade never transferred in her bank.
I have the screenshoot.

Year since: 2014
Headquarters: Limassol, Cyprus
Company registration: R Capital Solutions Ltd. (reg. HE329922), Cyprus
Regulation: CySED (license 246/14)

Back