ATTENTION! Forex client simulates scam!!

KTY

My wife would like to know where is her money.
She asked about 2 months to trasfer her money. the mxtrade withdrawn it from her count but the mxtrade never transferred in her bank.
I have the screenshoot.

Dear,

Regardless of the money that of course you received it ..
Could you explain please to everyone why you sent us the money from a country and you wanted to take them in another ?? Should I be more explicit? You have to know now that there is an ongoing process, so we are not afraid of anything. And you have to know also that wherever you go, we go, whenever you talk, we talk. You have to know that from now, we are persecuting you, not the opposite.

Hi to everybody,

I am speaking as a representative of a online trading company called Mxtrade. I would like to inform all the honest workers and all the online forex companies that there is a guy in the web called ALBERTO TORRESINI who is spending all his days trying to cheat us!! He is writing in a lot of forums, posting video on youtube only with the aim of discrediting and attacking the companies and blackmail them in exchange for money!!! We have already adopted measures denouncing him and we will go through the end cause we know we are right.

Be aware of him and do not accept him as a client!

Well I'm sure if he didn't present proof, no one would take him seriously; but the same goes to you, since you are claiming he is cheating without providing one single proof. Oh let me guess, the investigation is confidential, right? As for depositing from a country and withdrawing to another, are you telling me that it's illegal for a person to own a bank account in every country if the world? As long as both the accounts are registered to the client's name, you wouldn't be accepting from or transferring money to a third party. If you refuse that, you should clearly mention it in your terms and conditions as a private clause, otherwise, no regulator or government considers this as illegal. Even the USA, who is implanting more and more tight financial conditions doesn't forbid a US citizen from owning a bank abroad, but he has to declare it.

Dear Pharaoh,

He received the money back. He is not our client anymore. We have an open dispute in the Court. I think it is legal to do it

I think you need to check with your regulator about the legality of disclosing former client information. I would NEVER open an account with a broker which felt publicly disclosing personal identification of a former client is ok.

Second, you skipped my question - who is your regulator? I see RahmanSL says it is Cysec. Is that correct? Are all clients under Cysec?

Dear Pharaon
Yes I received a big part of reimbursement, but not all.
I asked to give me back all money more my gain, but the mxtrade doesn't want.
I received the reimbursement (80%) from RCS not from mxtrade.

Second. I'm still his clients and my wife too.
Mxtrade continues to send a signal to my wife, but the mxtrade doesn't want to transfert her money (not mine).
I'm live in the Thailand and the bank account is made out to my name.
My wife has another bank account.

I have all proofs about scams (screenshoot). I will show to the court....

I think you need to check with your regulator about the legality of disclosing former client information. I would NEVER open an account with a broker which felt publicly disclosing personal identification of a former client is ok.

Second, you skipped my question - who is your regulator? I see RahmanSL says it is Cysec. Is that correct? Are all clients under Cysec?
The regulator should be Cysec but MXtrade seems to be a brand owned by Lau Global Services Corporation,a company regulated by IFSC (Belize) with office addresses in BVI,Seychelles and Hong Kong.It seems a very intricate and unclear structure,but we're waiting for more clarification from KTY...:confused:
However,I too would stay away from a broker that discloses personal data of his clients.

Certainly completely illegal under UK law and the Data Protection Act 1998 :
Data Protection Act 1998 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think what we have here is a pre-emptive scam strike,the broker knows a scam alert is about to be issued against them and has attempted to beat the scamee to the punch!The disclosure of a client's personal details speaks volumes about what sort of a company we are dealing with here,they have unwittingly shown themselves to be without moral or legal obligation to keep a client's identity personal and secret,a spectacular own goal on the part of these nasty individuals!
My mind is already made up,I know who's side of the story I will be believing once this enters the halls of the court of scams.What an incredibly underhand trick,is there any level these brokers won't stoop to,to cheat people out of their money?Unbelievable!

The regulator should be Cysec but MXtrade seems to be a brand owned by Lau Global Services Corporation,a company regulated by IFSC (Belize) with office addresses in BVI,Seychelles and Hong Kong.It seems a very intricate and unclear structure,but we're waiting for more clarification from KTY...:confused:
However,I too would stay away from a broker that discloses personal data of his clients.

There's only one reason why brokers incorporate offshore entities in banana republics like Belize,Seychelles which is under Indian jurisdiction and that is quite simply to cheat people without fear of reprisals,regulation or fines of any sort.
I used to set up offshore tax protection vehicles in these places for rich banking clients,Panama and their private interest foundations being very popular not long ago.They are untouchable and they know it,they might as well have a big banner on their website homepage declaring 'We are scammers',as there's just no other reason to be under these corporate umbrellas.
People need to bear in mind that these places are where 'Pirates of the Caribbean' were based and filmed for a good reason!

KTY is a simple secretary repressed and she did not know what to say.
She responds to the orders of her bosses.

Back