ATTENTION! Forex client simulates scam!!

news flah last hour
I received a strange call form Mxtrade.
Maybe they think to speak with the other client, not with me.
The brocker, De Santis, suggested me to switch to tradingbanks.
The tradingbanks and mxtrade are the same forex
The mxtrade is dying. It's better to move in new forex
I wonder... Why did De Santis call me?

MXTRADE says :

"MXTrade is a brand name of Lau Global Services Corporation, a financial services company authorized to provide financial services Internationally. Our management team is licensed and authorized to head their qualified investment service division, warranting following the Law and all its directives, in order to provide their clients with efficient, robust and trustworthy services."
(https://www.mxtrade.com/about-us/regulations)

This is the writing in they regulation page, but I don't see any reference about regulation as Fca or Cysec number.
Which is their regulator ?

MXTRADE says :

"MXTrade is a brand name of Lau Global Services Corporation, a financial services company authorized to provide financial services Internationally. Our management team is licensed and authorized to head their qualified investment service division, warranting following the Law and all its directives, in order to provide their clients with efficient, robust and trustworthy services."
(https://www.mxtrade.com/about-us/regulations)

This is the writing in they regulation page, but I don't see any reference about regulation as Fca or Cysec number.
Which is their regulator ?
Mxtrade seems to be regulated by CySec with license number HE329922.Lau Global Services Corporation claims to be under IFSC with number IFSC/00/000/TS/00 (surely this is a fake license number).Anyway,try to contact both regulators.

I do not know if it's right, put you on alert about another company.
It works with mxtrade. I think that it's the same company even if the name is different.
The phone numbers is the same, as the Company LAU, the same brokers.

I do not know if it's right, put you on alert about another company.
It works with mxtrade. I think that it's the same company even if the name is different.
The phone numbers is the same, as the Company LAU, the same brokers.
It's of course the same group of fraudolent firms,but you get in touch with CySec and IFSC and ask them if these companies have been really registered with them

Back