AUD/USD Daily Video, February 12, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Short-term situation on AUD is clarified finally. Let's watch for upside continuation:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thank you again Sir Sive for yr amazing analysis of the Aussie $, you are just wonderful, wish i has half your brain and/but do want you to know your hard work is appreciated, am in awe!
Thank you.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bet on it with Gold being so hugely overbought at the moment.? But fear in markets at the moment. 0.7150 is crucial area for upwards continuation i feel..!?

Good morning,

Short-term situation on AUD is clarified finally. Let's watch for upside continuation:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

First part of trade completed! 4H Grabber has taken its top out

audusd-h4-international-capital-markets-2.png

Very nice

Back