• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
visa card statements shows somthing different and also i called visacard whom confirm that they havve issues and payments wasnt autirsed from secure part (from avatrade part) and adviced me for peacefully resolve before filing charge back

AvaTrade.com is NOT a company - it's a simple website
Ava Ltd. is surely not enough as an identifier, and Paypal certainly has more detailed information about who got your money.
THAT is what tells you WHO is your legal partner

It simply can't be a website. The Website is OWNED by someone, and your money went to some account that is held by someone, too. Are these entities matching by name and address?

if not... then I don't wonder why nobody can ever get any money.
I personally make always sure that a) I KNOW who owns the website and b) that the website owner and recipient of my funds is one and the same entity.
If you don't do that, then you got a legal nightmare at your hands.

I know that 99.9% of all people who sign up with some website, do never ever check beforehand who's behind it.
That's sad but a fact. And the crooks know this perfectly well.
The website name might be AvaTrade.com, and claimed to be owned by AvaTrade Ltd (or any other name) and when you pay by credit card, it goes to a company xx ltd with no apparent corporate address and a bank account in Dubai.... Seen that many times

If you're really worried about your money then you should invest a little time and search the internet about connections of parties you're dealing with, i.e. FX Solutions >><< AVA.... you be surprised if you can stitch it all together :)

Remember, there are a few tricks the sammers are using:

If they are indeed serious about fraud, then they establish a company, say on the BVI - safe heaven for crooks, same as Israel or Cyprus.... or any other safe heaven destination, Anguilla, Seychelles, and so on.
Now THIS company establishes a true entity and applies for a license which will be granted of course.
The next step is: The crooks now invent a clone company, nearly identical, just nearly..... They create clone websites that sound all the same. The innocent trader/investor now believes, he's trading with a regulated entity - and of course he's not, he's dealing with the clone.
Now, you never know WHO you are really dealing with. When you check your credit card statement or bank account statement, you most likely see a totally different name there, with a bank account destination of ..., say Dubai.. and there is no apparent link to the regulated company.
Now, in case push comes to shove, and you lost all your money - and now you try to sue the regulated entity, they can absolutely and with certainty prove that you didn't deal with THEM - even though it was the same crooks behind the whole scheme. They will themselves scream "foul" - you poor investor fell for a clone.....
Have you ever seen the regulated entity try to shut down the clone`???? NEVER!!! Why would they shut down the proverbial cow they are milking every day??

Did you get it???

visa card statements shows somthing different and also i called visacard whom confirm that they havve issues and payments wasnt autirsed from secure part (from avatrade part) and adviced me for peacefully resolve before filing charge back

Hey bro, Seems you are very active member and also you are victim, Can you please share what is status of your case here ?

hello dear and salam,ty for the intrest bro, yes i am active and thats because i got sick and went to doctors several time due to been scammed by an arabic guys which i trusted and they fooled me one of them is called hazma and the other claims he is the manger of avatrade arabic branch(which i donot know if its real or a fake place!!) and i email them daily for a hope i will get my money back but no one replaying me uptodate, smilpy i got scammed by avatrade and they block me out of site after they took first tow deposits and i am soo tired soo sick sooo mad at them ,and sorry if i said or posted something wrong anymore
Hey bro, Seems you are very active member and also you are victim, Can you please share what is status of your case here ?

i think the headmanger of avatrade hate the idea i am not soo rich and kicked me out with out any feeling of guilt
hello dear and salam,ty for the intrest bro, yes i am active and thats because i got sick and went to doctors several time due to been scammed by an arabic guys which i trusted and they fooled me one of them is called hazma and the other claims he is the manger of avatrade arabic branch(which i donot know if its real or a fake place!!) and i email them daily for a hope i will get my money back but no one replaying me uptodate, smilpy i got scammed by avatrade and they block me out of site after they took first tow deposits and i am soo tired soo sick sooo mad at them ,and sorry if i said or posted something wrong anymore

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention. I have forwarded your comments to your account manager and would like to assure you that your concerns will be addressed as soon as possible.
AvaTrade Customer Care Manager

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention. I have forwarded your comments to your account manager and would like to assure you that your concerns will be addressed as soon as possible.
AvaTrade Customer Care Manager

Where have you been before? Those complaints posted month ago..

Back