• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AvaTrade - AvaFx - Truffatori?

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Guys first of all, If you have problem with any broker than open your own thread so you will get noticed by everyone.

And adef, you already invited them to come here and join this discussion ?

Dear Trader,

The client’s trading statement reflects the balance of her account. The client was using MT4 for which we do not offer an SMS margin call notification service. The market movements against her positions are not in question therefore we are unable to assist the client further with this complaint as the available balance she is referring is not accurate.

Regards,
Paul Williams
AvaTrade Customer Support Manager

Dear Trader,

The client’s trading statement reflects the balance of her account. The client was using MT4 for which we do not offer an SMS margin call notification service. The market movements against her positions are not in question therefore we are unable to assist the client further with this complaint as the available balance she is referring is not accurate.

Regards,
Paul Williams
AvaTrade Customer Support Manager
Non continuate a fare i furbi! Stavo usando la piattaforma SIRIX e il margine call è sempre esistito!!! Il servizio SMS ed email OLTRE ANCHE OBBLIGATORIO A VIDEO, non è mai pervenuto! Tanto-meno ci può essere l'azzeramento totale del capitale!

DO NOT touch this avatrade broker at all, don't put your money with them, they are not regulated in Ireland ,central bank, when they take your money,only then you will find this fact, "ava financial ltd." is regulated with central bank,ireland but when you go deeper into it and when you demand your money to them, you will find they are regulated with british virgin island-which is as good as not being regulated.
STOP! No one touch this broker....they are not to trust.. they are a slow posioner,
AVATRADE is a real time scam!!! stay away from them

i dont agree about good reputation or else they should answer or replay me instead of ignoring? right? and if they asked who i am they know me so well and here specially management and my acount nomber is 6295194

Once you deposit your money with them you can say goodbye to it...

The chat people are so rude and just leave on the middle of the chat..

The supposed to be account manager is always trying to get you to deposit ..

If they offer a bonus they don't tell you the fine print.. You can never withdraw that bonus..

If you happen to make money they stop responding and close your account ..

Avoid them like the plague.. I know what I am talking about..

Attachments

• leavingchat1.png
    leavingchat1.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 2
  • leavingchat2.png
    leavingchat2.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 2
For new traders.

Please read my comment deliberately. This broker had been scamming clients for over a decade now. With so many threads opened/filed under this sub-topic, it's wise for you to withdraw your money ASAP if you're still trading with AVA. On a side note, for new traders... do not deposit nor jumped on board. You hear that right.

Back