• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade/avapartners

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

tuguldur

Recruit
I've used several different brokers IB programs. And when avatrade suggested me that I could get upto %25 of client's spread. At that time it was lucrative deal that I have brought some of my clients to Avatrade. But after making a deal with them, they said I have to cover %25 of new account bonus. So it means I have to cover avatrade's new account bonus. So I didn't receive any money untill my clients accumilitated %25 by trading.
You know people lose money so I rarely get commission out of the deal, so I almost forgot about it until one of my client traded heavily and accumilated $886 in commissions.

So I've decided to withdraw my money. I've requested my withdrawal on Friday 30th, 2017 and I haven't received any notification in email. During the withdrawal request it stated that it may take up to 5 days. So no notifications until July5th and I received this email:

Dear Tuguldur Munkh-Ochir,

Please note that the withdrawal you requested cannot be processed at this time.

For more information feel free to contact your personal account manager for more details.

Your withdrawal cannot be processed at the moment due to one of the following reasons:

·Your AvaTrade account is not fully verified.

In this case, please make sure that you have sent all the documents required for verification.

·You haven’t traded the volume of your bonus.

Your trading volume has not reached the required volume in order to keep the bonus in your account. You will either need to cancel the bonus or change the withdrawal amount.

Please contact your account manager for more details.

·Your account doesn’t have sufficient funds in your account to make this withdrawal.

If you wish to proceed with the withdrawal, you may need to close open positions or request for a new withdrawal for a lower amount.

·Incorrect payment method.

Please note that, up to the amount of your investment must be returned through the same payment method that was used to fund the account.

In this case, you may be required to open a new withdraw request to the correct payment method.

Note: the withdrawal process may take up to 5 business days to be processed and sent if all information is correct. Please be advised that Saturday and Sunday are not business days.

The AvaTrade Team

So I've replied to this email for couple of times to get further clarifications on the issue but so far I haven't received any news. They just let me hang here after one email which clarifies nothing.

I used to receive my rebates from other brokers such as ibfx without issues, let alone my commissions far bigger than this time.

I've tried to contact my account manager, but so far nothing. Not even one reply, his name is Shawn Coopman, but I still receiving his news letters though. So I feel very scammed

I've used several different brokers IB programs. And when avatrade suggested me that I could get upto %25 of client's spread. At that time it was lucrative deal that I have brought some of my clients to Avatrade. But after making a deal with them, they said I have to cover %25 of new account bonus. So it means I have to cover avatrade's new account bonus. So I didn't receive any money untill my clients accumilitated %25 by trading.
You know people lose money so I rarely get commission out of the deal, so I almost forgot about it until one of my client traded heavily and accumilated $886 in commissions.

So I've decided to withdraw my money. I've requested my withdrawal on Friday 30th, 2017 and I haven't received any notification in email. During the withdrawal request it stated that it may take up to 5 days. So no notifications until July5th and I received this email:

Dear Tuguldur Munkh-Ochir,

Please note that the withdrawal you requested cannot be processed at this time.

For more information feel free to contact your personal account manager for more details.

Your withdrawal cannot be processed at the moment due to one of the following reasons:

·Your AvaTrade account is not fully verified.

In this case, please make sure that you have sent all the documents required for verification.

·You haven’t traded the volume of your bonus.

Your trading volume has not reached the required volume in order to keep the bonus in your account. You will either need to cancel the bonus or change the withdrawal amount.

Please contact your account manager for more details.

·Your account doesn’t have sufficient funds in your account to make this withdrawal.

If you wish to proceed with the withdrawal, you may need to close open positions or request for a new withdrawal for a lower amount.

·Incorrect payment method.

Please note that, up to the amount of your investment must be returned through the same payment method that was used to fund the account.

In this case, you may be required to open a new withdraw request to the correct payment method.

Note: the withdrawal process may take up to 5 business days to be processed and sent if all information is correct. Please be advised that Saturday and Sunday are not business days.

The AvaTrade Team

So I've replied to this email for couple of times to get further clarifications on the issue but so far I haven't received any news. They just let me hang here after one email which clarifies nothing.

I used to receive my rebates from other brokers such as ibfx without issues, let alone my commissions far bigger than this time.

I've tried to contact my account manager, but so far nothing. Not even one reply, his name is Shawn Coopman, but I still receiving his news letters though. So I feel very scammed
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+avatrade

https://twitter.com/AvaTrade/

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvaTradeTV

https://www.facebook.com/Avatrade

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

okay thanks for your suggestions. I've tried contacting them via live chat and the customer support said that someone will get back to me. That was last week also, I've tried replying to the address which I got email from, no responce. Tried the email on contacts. So far nothing.

okay thanks for your suggestions. I've tried contacting them via live chat and the customer support said that someone will get back to me. That was last week also, I've tried replying to the address which I got email from, no responce. Tried the email on contacts. So far nothing.
Talk with live chat again and tell them that no one contacted you yet and when you can expect a reply from them.

Avatrade seems to be a scam broker.

I would initiate a credit card chargeback, as well as make some noise about your issue or their social media pages, to draw attention to your issue.

Very unprofessional of avatrade and scam like.

After talking to live chat, the support seemed to know already about my issue. And the issue was about my documents like identification, driver's license and the recent utility bill which I have already uploaded or sent them long time ago. So they asked the documents again which I have uploaded them directly on their website again and requested withdrawal once again. After some hours (now two days ago) my account balance is "0". They made a withdrawal ticket so I'm waiting for the money. I'll post once I get the money

you will not get any response from this scam company, the website still exists but they do have another website now Hanseatic brokerhouse - they concentratet on this now and are looking for new victims

Avatrade seems to be a scam broker.

I would initiate a credit card chargeback, as well as make some noise about your issue or their social media pages, to draw attention to your issue.

Very unprofessional of avatrade and scam like.
The company is scam I did a los of research an dI do have several victims now

Back