Ayrex is a Dishonest broker now

harrison01

Recruit
This broker promise to deliver to their affiliates some percentages of their clients trades. Now they change all of a sudden beginning with a new strategy that suites them but fraud like to their partners which is not fair

This broker promise to deliver to their affiliates some percentages of their clients trades. Now they change all of a sudden beginning with a new strategy that suites them but fraud like to their partners which is not fair
X
Go here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...nary-options-broker.42552/page-22#post-291028 and add a link to this thread there and invite him/her to take a look at your issue.
Thanks man. May I know you?

Dear Harrison,

The new affiliate system will be released in the near future to provide our partners with the professional and comfortable service basing on their clients' activity. Please, notice that due to the T&C we can change the system due to our sole decision, informing the old partners about the changes. If you have any complaints about the new system or unclear moments, please, contact your affiliate manager via partners@ayrex.com anytime. Also, please, notice that our official thread is located here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...nary-options-broker.42552/page-22#post-291028

Have a nice day!

Thanks to FPA for their grwleat efforts, and to AYREX you guys have proved true to your words. Issues has been cleared. I misconstrued their new plans due to lack of proper communication, but now they have highlighted the effect of their new system and it now works well for we partners. Honesty is back on the trail and that's a good attribute of a sound BROKER. Ayrex please keep up the good work. Thanks

Thanks to FPA for their grwleat efforts, and to AYREX you guys have proved true to your words. Issues has been cleared. I misconstrued their new plans due to lack of proper communication, but now they have highlighted the effect of their new system and it now works well for we partners. Honesty is back on the trail and that's a good attribute of a sound BROKER. Ayrex please keep up the good work. Thanks
It's always good to see resolved cases mate :) Yo AsstModerator, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back