Banc de Binary again

Stenneman

Recruit
Hi, I'm Gerard from the Netherlands and I've been scammed out of my money by Banc the Binary.
At first I thought it was OK because they said they where EU regulated. So I set up an account, deposited 250 euro and did a few small trades, some lose some won. Then I got a phonecall from a guy called Alexander White, who said was my account manager. He could see whether I was logged in, e-mailed me his contactinformation and all looked fine. He aggressively talked me into depositing my savings upto 13500 euro. Then he told me that the banks analists had some great opportunities and he told me what to trade and how
much. Some win most lose and in the end my money was gone. But he told me beforehand that my money was protected and that when an event like this was to occur he would arrange for the money to be put in my account again. Well, no such luck ofcourse. And I bet that the names of those analists are Bobo the Chimpanzee and Madame Zaza with her crystal ball.
So I would categorise Banc de Binary as a SCAM.

Attachments

• bdb-log.pdf
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
  • bdb-history2.png
    bdb-history2.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 0
Make sure to let Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman know all the details.

Sorry to hear this. It is clearly a scam firm, who scammed me and several others. If you used credit card, immediately initiate a charge back process. I have raised this to MAS (Singapore regulatory authority to ban its usage for all Singapore customers). I know something similar is going on in Australia(other threads here) as well.

Below is the advise given to me by Pharoah earlier for my thread (copied here).

1. Invite them to come to this thread and explain.
2. Go to your credit card's issuing bank and present all the evidence to their fraud department. Ask if a chargeback is possible under the circumstances. Also, present everything to the Singapore police. Ask both if there's anywhere else in Singapore to report online financial fraud.
3. File a complaint with Cysec.
4. File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

OK, my actions thus far: I filed a complaint with Sysec, econsumer.gov and the police, I emailed them to urge them to put the money back into my regular bankaccount, contacted my bank and creditcard company.

Keep up the good work. Don't forget the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman to the list of places to complain.

Hmmm, the website in english of Cyprus Financial Ombudsman is mostly empty. So a complaint there would be more difficult. I got an email from BdB from 'Monica' stating that they will investigate the matter. We'll see.

I now got an email from this Alexander White, he was a bit rattled about the steps I took. He now offers to refund the bonus to my bdb-account and then trade again to recover the money. I emailed back that I just want my deposits back in my regular bankaccount and asked him what the consequences are if that bonus is also squandered away. The story continues.

Make sure to let Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman know all the details.

That's one of the best solution, should the binary options platform now assist your queries. Let Cysec know of the matter with all the necessary details.

I now got an email from this Alexander White, he was a bit rattled about the steps I took. He now offers to refund the bonus to my bdb-account and then trade again to recover the money. I emailed back that I just want my deposits back in my regular bankaccount and asked him what the consequences are if that bonus is also squandered away. The story continues.

Any more update so far?

Back