• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary: Biggest SCAM ever! they ruined my life

I am having an issue with a company
believe me if they hadnt returned my initial deposit PLUS my gains i would have been the first to be providing a case to this forum.however as i say at the time i did issue a warning against anyone thinking to deposit funds with this bull**** company and look at my postings in the scam alert folder......

Surely if they have admitted mismanagement and have fined employees, they should just pay me the 5000 fine ..... It's madness. I am still reeling from what they have done and am trying to put together an email to outline their unethical and immoral handling of this. I don't suppose I have a single leg to stand on, but thought it was worth mentioning the undue pressure I received from the same company and that I fell for it too!!!

They have standard way of cheating clients. I have experienced such thing as well. By giving some or other reasons, they will try as much as possible to make clients deposit more and more.

Yes, if they are genuine, they should pay you for their faults. But they will say some stories and ask you to deposit more to recover with the assurance that it won't happen again (some sort of story which the newbie believes and might deposit more thinking that this won't happen again).

They will keep on giving reasons until the newbie goes out of money or realizes that the broker just scammed, after which the broker won't respond to any calls or msgs.

Hi NetoB. I gather you are a fellow aussie? Would like to make contact and share experiences and ideas regarding BDB. I am a victim of theirs as well. I have lost all my superannuation, my savings, plus approx 70k of borrowed funds. I will more than likely be a bankrupt before Xmas. My Skype is russ0660 or email eddie0660@gmail.com. Any other aussie here feel free to contact me. Or anybody for that matter, if you have some ideas. Thanks

Hi,
My name is Rebecca .I used to work in a big binary option company; I was in charge of the trader's charge backs.
I’m sure I can help you get your money back.
You can PM me to rbccgdwn@gmail.com

Rebecca, why not share the helpful advice publicly? That way many more people will be able to benefit from it.

From my experience each case is individual..there are a number of various factors that can affect the results.
What I can tell you is that I do read each complaint that comes to me and if there is a loophole I usually find it.
R.

I really hope those guys in Banc de Binary burn in hell. Funny thing is I received a call from them many months ago asking me to deposit money with them. How do all these people get our numbers from? Are those scammers all working together to share our contact details?

I've seen quite a few reports of people who had an account with one binary bucketshop getting calls from others. In some cases,

Think about the sort of employees who do the things ascribed to BDB employees. It doesn't take a big stretch of the imagination to picture one of them stealing client contacts lists and either selling the lists or bringing the lists along when moving to a job at a new bucketshop.

Here is something you can do, I was ripped off, so I investigated and now I have started a recovery service to help people recover money scammed by Binary companies, see my site at recoverlossestobinary.com. For too long these mother f***kers have been taking our money, now it is time for them to pay.

Back