• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BANC DE BINARY is a scam. Professional online thieves!

I am having an issue with a company

Nona9

Private, 1st Class
Banc De Binary is a SCAM! Please save your money and do not believe a word that you hear from them. I have reported them to Canada Fraud and will file a complaint with Internet Crime Center too.
I was at a very emotionally vulnerable place when I signed up and their so called "senior agent" fooled me by his masterly planned lies. It is unbelievable what cunning artists these people are!
I lost all my tuition money for school. The agent was under influence of drugs when he lost ALL my money in one day! and he had no shame about it! I may have been naive and gullible at the time BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE ONLINE THIEVES like you've never seen it before!
I will do anything in my power to stop them! Please join me!

They need your money to pay fines.
Cysec take their share and everyone is happy except you, the trader.

Attachments

• Decision-01-18-2016-Banc-De-Binary-settlement.pdf
    216.3 KB · Views: 30
They need your money to pay fines.
Cysec take their share and everyone is happy except you, the trader.
I can not open the file that you have shared. Would you kindly re-send it? And yes I know that the Cypress government is corrupt but at least I can spread the word so others do not fall in the trap of these online thieves.

I can not open the file that you have shared. Would you kindly re-send it?

It's a Pdf file , but I made a print screen now.

Attachments

• BDB fine.png
    BDB fine.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 2
Whats so shocking ? thanks to some victims which filed proper complaints towards Cysec Ombudsman services, the regulator was able to take appropriate actions……….for a start !

(why do you think BdB is showing up here, even though with fake names, which I believe
might not be quit legal towards their clients, again its just one of the many offences which victims
need to file on their ombudsman complaints, prove or no prove, the local authorities can check !)

The company is not legal to provide services in Canada, however it seems they are still able to
collect funds from local residents via various financial institutions, maybe the Canadian regulator
needs to wake up as well.

Hello Oscarra,

We are the only BDB rep. on the forum.

Nona9 - Could you please provide us with your account number so that we can investigate your account further?

Hello Oscarra,

We are the only BDB rep. on the forum.

Nona9 - Could you please provide us with your account number so that we can investigate your account further?
Yes. I just sent an email to your company's "complaint" email and your founder's email address. I thought he needs to know what is happening if he hasnt been notified already. My account number is: 9/000911275.

Back