1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banc De Binary is a Scam.

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by R Sethi, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Check this link:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/tags/bancdebinary.html

You'll find most of the Banc de Binary threads there.

Go ahead and start your own thread here in Scam Alerts and share the details about what happened.

1 person likes this.
  2. mhkeivan

mhkeivan Recruit

I had a similar experience with Banc de binary. I pulled to this broker when I was trying to start forex and a software named profitprofecy came up and promised me using it I can make easy money on banc de binary. Anyway I opened account but did not deposit any money, after several calls from the company that claimed in the owner of this software and also from this broker I deposited $250 then a guy named Basel called me and told he is my account manager and will help me in trading and asked me to increase my investment but I did not accept. He called several times and told different strategies that how if I deposit $1000, I can make $600 a month and I did not listen again and every time he became more unhappy. Anyway one night( I am in Australia) he called me and with a world full of heat told me about an special opportunity that is created with apple stock and promised me if I deposit $1000 right now I will make $700 in one night and my money is %100 safe and in a very low possibility if I lose the trade my money will be back by company.unfortunately I did and straight away he asked me to open a trade on CAD/JPY for $1000 for a short term. I trusted him and I lost the trade! he came back to me and when see I am angry told that he already knew that I will lose it and send me some forms to I sign and he returns my money. I did and he did. again I opened 3 short term trades and I won 2 of them. next day when I tried to withdraw the money, I saw it is impossible and when contacted customer service they explained because you accepted bonus you cannot withdraw it before trading 50times on its value. I became angry and contacted my account manager -Basel- and he tried to make me calm and explained he will help me to reach to that point after 3 month and not only withdraw my initial deposit but make good profit and stupid me trusted him again. Anyway with his expert signals I lost 90% of trades and lost all my balance. I lodged a complain to the relevant department within banc de binary but they only old that it is sent to management and now after about 3 weeks there is not any update.
    Last week and send a complain to relevant regulator in Cyprus that banc de binary has get certification from them and still waiting for response

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Go ahead and open your own thread here in Scam Alerts.

4. baldev

baldev Recruit

about withdrawl

hi my friend I have lost $12000 . have you got your money back.
    coz I am still waiting for withdraw of$ 1350

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Please open your own thread here in Scam Alerts and share the details of what happened to you.

6. willesto

willesto Recruit

I have the same experience. the trader was Chris Johnson and he lured me with a chart that if I deposit 10 000€ he will trade it profitable to 100 000€ in six months andhe lost everythingin one trade and explained it was a mistake and he will get my money back which never happened

7. KlemenE

KlemenE Recruit

The same happened to my family! We joined the system as one of our friends (he also didn't know this was a scam) invited us to this damn website. At first we thought it was legit so we invested 88000€. Our money went high into the sky to 366000€. When we wanted to withdraw our money they started calling us dumb and idiotic and they stopped answering us on our e-mails. Then they made a bunch of bad trades and we fell down to 300000€. We requested them to stop, but there is still no answer. We got tons of proof (emails and photos on our iPad).

If anyone could help us get our money back we would be very grateful!

P.S. Do NOT, I repeat do NOT invest in this site if you want to have your money safe!

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Go ahead and get your own thread open here in Scam Alerts.

9. badelia

badelia Recruit

We going to start international class action against Ban de Binary.
    International forex lawyers team give assistance in Polish, Romanian, Italian, Espanol, English, German languages.
    If you invest in this broker, please contact me, if you want...
    Good luck

1 person likes this.
  10. 1wildhorse

1wildhorse Private, 1st Class

if this is about how to just retrieve your deposit,CYSEC released a circular some time ago which states that no company is able to withhold your money by using a bonus as a locking mechanism.hang on ill go find it