1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banc De Binary is a Scam.

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by R Sethi, Jul 6, 2013.

1. 1wildhorse

1wildhorse Private, 1st Class

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/Ci... clients.pdf
    that was the link.doesnt seem to be working now,however i would contact CYSEC and ask them for a copy of the particular circular they sent out where they clearly stated that for a company to withhold your money based on a bonus scheme that it was in contravention of their mandate.once you have obtained this then i would confront BDB and demand your money back as their bull**** is in direct contravention of CYSECs mandate.it worked for me.

2. naveen1020

naveen1020 Corporal

It is unfortunate to hear such case. These are scam firms. Can you open a thread in scam alerts and File a case. We will have enough cases to categorize it as a scam.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Don't forget to vote in the case that's up for a vote in Open Cases right now.

4. SpacemonkeyR

SpacemonkeyR Recruit

can you help me please wish me money back do not know what I need to help me please
    someone:(

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Open your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Give details (what country you are in, how/when/how much you deposited, etc.).

6. sharatkumar19

sharatkumar19 Recruit

same **** happened to me, and my account manager name is Dennis Gallo, I guess some people working under different names are doing this scam. Important thing is that when somebody search for Banc De Binary, these scams should come in gooale, so that further no more people get cheated.

7. tokyojerry

tokyojerry Recruit

Thanks for that. I am right now going through VERY similar experiences with Banc De Binary. I have requested chargebacks via my credit cards. I am thinking now to prepare an official report to CySec (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with regard to their modus operandi.

8. zzzztj

zzzztj Private, 1st Class

Hi All,

I am taking Banc de Binary on. Please read my other posts on this fantastic site.

1) Your story, with dates and times as far as possible

2) Evidence in the form of skype conversations, screenshots, trading and deposit histories which can be downloaded from you account section.

With these would you please

1) Give your consent that I may use this information on my website (for the story narrative, only your first name and country will be used publicly)

2) That I have permission to use the evidence you provide in preparing a case that we will use to find a law firm prepared to take on the case.

Skype usually has history available however if you cannot find it you may email skype support and ask them if you can obtain the messages for a potential court case.

Additionally, as I am only one person, I would ask that all the members of our growing team help to use social media to find other victims. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pintrest or whatever platforms you may use, and ask them to contact me on this email address BDB at ALLANASSOC DOT COM with the same information I've asked from you in bold, above. Details posted to that website as I develop it, as well as keeping people informed here.

This will not be an easy job but I hope that if we all pull together, we will make life very difficult for them.

Bindarose likes this.
  9. tokyojerry

tokyojerry Recruit

Link to file a report to CySec: http://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/complaints/cifs/

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Don't forget the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman and eConsumer.gov