Banc de binary is truly a scam -i **** you not!!!

kenneyykenn

Private
BANC DE BINARY SCAM

YES!!! could you believe it – Banc De Binary scammed me out of $46,000

Here’s the full story

I have been a software developer for 20years and have collegues who have developed trading robots for investment firms whilst contracting for them. They have spoken highly of these software and the algorithms involved.

When i did my research into one particular robot, the "register here" link took me to Banc De Binary's website.

I filled in my contact details etc (on the bank de bnary site) and subsequently regisered with BDB and made NO deposit at this time.

Then i started receiving phone calls from Tony Harris one of the account maanagers at Banc De Binary. He convinced me that BDB have invested millions of dollars into their signal service programme and ALL his clients are making money every single day through him. He said BDB are completely different to all other brokers that first of all they are a bank and place customer satifaction at the top of their agenda. He said they are the only truly EU regulated broker in Europe that they abide by the rules.

Last Thursday (30/04/2015) , i got cleaned out by Bancebinary through this very Tony Harris. I was pestered to join their 2-Day VIP service and get trades to place from their award winning signal service that has a minimum win rate of 75%.

He asked me to pay $45000 in order to have access to this VIP service where they will tell me what to trade, amount to stake and expiry to choose and PROMISED a minimum 75% accuracy on the total number of trades i place though him & the VIP system.

The funds came from a loan i took out and the funds were later transfered into my trading account.

Earning Season Q1 – I was instructed to place long term trades on some assets that my chances of losing a single trade are extremely slim – Expiry date for all stock trades given was 30/04/2015. These trades were placed from the 21st of April onwards. All instructions came from Tony Harris

By the 28th of April, all my stock trades were way out of the money and i had to salvage just one trade in order not to lose all my stoc trades.

I complained about this to Tony and he said he's feeling optimistic about all of my trades and said theres a 2-Day VIP signal service which he can get me on to, if i pay an additional $25000, which i did not have. In the end BDB's account department extracted $750 from my card and Tony said to me i now have access to this "2-Day VIP Reliable Signal Service"

2-Day Marathon VIP Signal Service
Day1: I went in conservatively and told the account manager (Tony) that i need to test the service. I tested it with 8 trades and yours truly ended up winning 75% of my trades AS PROMISED. This was enough to convince me the VIP service was legit. What i did not know was that i was being setup for the big scam for Day2

Day2: I received 12 signals from Tony. All signals had the same expiry date and time so i had to keep piling on my trades one after the other and wait till the time reaches 10am 30/04/2015 for them to expire – I placed 12 trades totaling $46,750 and ALL 12 trades lost. NOT ONE WIN!!!

This was NOT what i was promised! 0% is not the 75% minimum i was promised.

It dawned on me then that i had been super-scammed.

Tony Harris their account manager had the nerve to tell me – IT HAPPENS!! – That we just had a bad day. A bad day is if i lost 6trades and won 6 - i would have said okay they hyped their muti-million dollar system.

To lose 12 straight trades was definitely deliberate. Tony had inverted the signals to me to ensure i lost all trades.

To date i have emailed

* Banc De Binary’s complaints department
* Banc De Binary’s founder (three times) Oren Laurent – No reply from him
* CySec – The EU Regulatory body based in Cyprus. I emailed them twice, still no response. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt of email.

On the 5th of May, i received a phone call from a Alexander Grayson of Banc De Binary saying Tony Harris the account manager who managed my account

* mis-handled my account
* mis-handled other peoples account - that there are other peole who lost funds through him
* had been fired from Banc De Binary

And here’s the kicker, he said in order to help recover my funds, i should ADD MORE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT and they would provide me with a bonus and train me on how to trade it and recover my losses – that they do not operate a full refunds scheme.

I have copies of all correspondence and proof of wrong-doings; should these be required.

Go ahead and invite Banc De Binary via chat and/or email to join this thread.

About the "recovery" techniques- this is a pattern that I am hearing in many complaints: After you lose or they make you lose, they say deposit more so we can recover your loss. Guess what- you will lose again.

Hi kenneyykenn, well, $46k is big money, now its times for you to lodge FPA traders court against them. Benefit of FPA traders court...... Mod will send one formal invitation to company regarding your case and people can vote about guilty or not guilty. follow the instructions here Traders Court Case Instructions to lodge case .

Thank you FxMaster

I am i nthe process of lodging a case against Banc De Binary through FPA.

I am waiting for my reviews to get ratified so i can copy the links into the case form

Regards

Kenn

Make sure to invite BDB to join this thread. I'd love to see them explain how an account which they've already admitted was mis-handled by an employy needs to put in more money instead of getting compensation - compensation in the form of immediately withdrawable cash, not a bonus with strings.

have you ever had a BDB person respond to FPA??

Not for a long time. However, companies should always be given an invitation to join the discussion. If they join, there is a better chance of resolving the issue. If they don't bother to join, their silence shows readers how they ignore trader complaints.

Hello kenneyykenn,

I was astounded to read in your message that Alexander Grayson of Banc De Binary said that Tony Harris had been fired.

I registered an account at Banc de Binary three weeks ago. And my (senior) account manager was... Tony Harris.
In my case he also uses the email address tonyhnew@bancdebinary.com

He is not fired at Banc de Binary.

Luckily I had not done any business with Tony Harris as of yet, because he urged me to invest much much more than I already did.
I started searching on his name and landed on this forum.

I wish you the best in any court case you file.

"Banc de binary is truly a scam -i **** you not!!!"

No Sh*t, All the binary brokers are;)

There is only one way to get your money back and no it's not to deposit more funds but to hire a good lawyer!

Good luck!

Back