• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
This is not the point, go one step back. was this agreement to take place if the client didn't have the video?!
Yes. This agreement is mandatory to achieve a resolution, because otherwise a client can file another claim and another, and trust me people have tried their luck before. So this agreement is nothing more than a precaution and a proof for our regulator to show that we don't neglect our clients complaints.

Are you not ashamed of how your company behaves and acts to dupe clients out of money by trying to get these account managers who seem to magically lose lots of money very fast because when the clients lose Bacn De Binary profits? I was told CYSEC does not allow companies like yours to have account managers to trade for them as well I was told that they don't allow you to have bonuses either. So I suppose CYSEC is not doing their job maybe they should be sued as well. But are you not ashamed of how your company company is allows these activities that obviously are criminal in nature? For every one of you that complain there are likely 10 to 20 who say nothing because they are ashamed of being scammed like this. Your company is evil and no good ever comes of evil people imo. When you have to answer for yourself and the kind of person you are do you want to have this on your conscious if you even have one... I hope none of your parents or family ever find out how you make your living. I would not be able to face them if I was part of something so wretched as what this company obviously is...

Banc de Binary should be well aware that because of blackmail by companies, complaints at the FPA can only be marked as Resolved, not removed.

And then there was that unfortunate hacking incident a few years back which involved posts referring to BDB. :rolleyes:

The funny aspect of the whole saga is, it is so obvious that the BDB account managers are the main culprit behind the scenes!!
They are the one whom sweet talk and pressure their victims to deposit money into BDB, give fake promises to clients, & give misleading trades signals that made us lost our account overnight!

Attached is skype conversation I had with David Webb before he made me lost my account.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmhsau5kvim404u/Conversation - David Webb.html?dl=0
The conversation clearly indicated, he gave me fake assurance & promises on capital protection, he pressured me to continue when I wanted to stop, thus ultimately made me followed him and placed my trades and lost my whole account overnight.

Honestly, I doubt BDB is really sincere in resolving our complaints here. If they were serious, they would have pay us back our money, & fired these account managers from the company! Now, I can still see these disgusting managers ONLINE on SKYPE, with BDB photo on their avatar, preying on the next victim!

Yes. This agreement is mandatory to achieve a resolution, because otherwise a client can file another claim and another, and trust me people have tried their luck before. So this agreement is nothing more than a precaution and a proof for our regulator to show that we don't neglect our clients complaints.
I asked a clear question and for the second time you and your colleagues in BDB are masters in maneuvering. The question rephrased. you paid the client in the the earlier attached thread full money back and in 2 days because he cornered you and shared the video on YouTube...if he didn't have that video then this refund was not to happen. Answer yes or no and please don't lecture the FPA community about the process of agreements.

I asked a clear question and for the second time you and your colleagues in BDB are masters in maneuvering. The question rephrased. you paid the client in the the earlier attached thread full money back and in 2 days because he cornered you and shared the video on YouTube...if he didn't have that video then this refund was not to happen. Answer yes or no and please don't lecture the FPA community about the process of agreements.
If there was any wrong doing on our account, then yes, we would. Video or no video, transcript or no transcript. The client files a claim, we review it, and if the fault is on our side, we do everything to fix it. Simple as that.

If there was any wrong doing on our account, then yes, we would. Video or no video, transcript or no transcript. The client files a claim, we review it, and if the fault is on our side, we do everything to fix it. Simple as that.
Unbelievable!!!

Yes, what a comic nameless representative…..probably the 350k was a CHRISTMAS GIFT to their Regulator ?

Quite a laugh, unfortunately victims are waiting to recover their funds urgently !
( prior signing any strange literature, get at least some legal advice )

@Banc De Binary

I was scammed by your account managers. Fake promises, harassing phone calls, using pressure tactics and preying on our hard earned money. I was smart enough to record this scam on video as well audio calls and it was black & white case for your legal team & hence they refunded me all my money. But what if I had no video evidence?

Let me reiterate you, before I produced my video, BDB complaints team refused to refund money stating that “I was the one who had traded all my money” & “I was the one who had cancelled refund request”. Your account managers play it smartly.

I feel sorry for other guys who have no video/audio evidence. Instead of defending yourself, crack down on your fraudulent account managers.

We will have status updates regarding all the clients mentioned above with the exception of Keysha as we are yet to receive her account number.
Please give me the list of names of the people who received all their money back from Banc de Binary and I will give you my Account Number.

Back